What's new

The New Injustice 2 + Beta General Discussion Thread

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Scar, Delriach and Tom Brady all have codes so far from what I've seen/heard

SRP

Noob
Honestly I can't be upset if I don't get a code, as I got into the For Honor beta this week.

trufenix

bye felicia
This. I hate that they acted on the stream like they were actually going to release the first wave of codes to the people who signed up early today, not just give them to well-known faces in the community.
fucking seriously? two hours ago we didn't even know the beta was coming out today. An hour in its "unfair" how they're handing out codes to their own free beta.

Wow.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
This. I hate that they acted on the stream like they were actually going to release the first wave of codes to the people who signed up early today, not just give them to well-known faces in the community.
And for Tom Brady to get a code after having a 2 year public meltdown is ridiculous. Guess they want people to watch him delete and reinstall the beta for the next 4 months.

E

Eldriken

Tom just said REO got a code so they're gonna play together.

Oh, and I hope the meter build on block and from taking damage stays the way it is. It doesn't seem to be ridiculous. It builds relatively slow and I think that's good.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Same here , I signed up the morning they posted it. Then told my friend hours later. So far he has a code and I don't .
im so salty lol and when i finally get one if pig beats me he's gonna think he's better but in reality he's gonna have a few more days of practice than i had

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
So can anyone explain the combo damage info to me? The numbers make no sense whatsoever.
8 Hits 293.89? DaFuq is that supposed to mean to me? Anyone able to clear this up for me lol?

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
I mean, yeah, I figured as much but why did they do this? What was wrong with displaying the percentage? This to me seems counterintuitive.
I think it's a gimmick too. Maybe the extra precision is to make it look like the computer announcer's pov? It's definitely not needed but maybe they think it looks cool.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
They can't really do percentages anymore (well, they could, I guess) because everyone's got different health values now, so it makes sense to just show it in terms of raw damage numbers.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
When they show the gearless base stats during customization/character select, there's been some variation in them so far unless I'm completely misinterpreting all of that.