What's new

The New Injustice 2 + Beta General Discussion Thread

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The Batman Dialog in this vid made me realize something.

Sometimes Batman's voice gets all super distortiony...like its a robot. I think maybe Batman ends up a host for Brainiac in this. I think he's gonna cross that line.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The Batman Dialog in this vid made me realize something.

Sometimes Batman's voice gets all super distortiony...like its a robot. I think maybe Batman ends up a host for Brainiac in this. I think he's gonna cross that line.
Lol nope that's just a sound bug that came with the last update, it's not supposed to be all robot-y.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I know of a glitch where if you are fighting batman and he activates trait the trait surrounds you instead of him. That is a glitch right? It's happened so much to me I almost think it's intentional

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Quick question. So I was playing with Supergirl and went to do Jip1 into 112 block pressure. Between the jip and the 1st 1 I got D2'd before it linked. What happened? Jip doesn't jail?

Arzumis

Noob
Pretty sure the batman voice being like that is on purpose. Like in BvS when ever Ben Affleck is batman, he uses a voice changer type-thing.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Quick question. So I was playing with Supergirl and went to do Jip1 into 112 block pressure. Between the jip and the 1st 1 I got D2'd before it linked. What happened? Jip doesn't jail?
Same as the first game: J1s have very little block advantage if any, J2s have some advantage but don't always jail (all depends on height) and J3s are the most plus on block.