What's new

The New Injustice 2 + Beta General Discussion Thread

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So since the Beta will be put soon and the game will therefore be publicly playable for the first time, I suppose it's time to retire our old 100-page INJ2 speculation thread from 2013 and start anew.

So this is the new destination for General Injustice 2 related talk (and general Beta impressions). Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the game :D

Charater Reveal Trailers:

Update 2/6/2017 -- Black Canary gameplay video:

Update 1/24/2017 -- Archive of today's live stream (general Q&A, Robin trailer, Batman/Atrocitus gameplay):
https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/v/117060009?t=2m28s

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So since the Beta will be put soon and the game will therefore be publicly playable for the first time, I suppose it's time to retire our old 100-page INJ2 speculation thread from 2013 and start anew.

So this is the new destination for General Injustice 2 related talk (and general Beta impressions). Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the game :D
Crim, I'm moving this to the Beta forum I recently made. ;)

E

Eldriken

I hope the Beta will have a practice mode. >_> I don't know if it was covered (I didn't make it home until like the last 10-15 minutes of the stream), but I do hope it's in there.

E

Eldriken

A lot of them tested for inj1 and mkx. If i knew these people personally I'd text them and ask for one too.
Yeah, I know, but it doesn't make it any less dumb. They're gonna get insane amounts of feedback and data simply from the amount of people that will be playing the Beta.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I think it's horseshit that the "known" NRS players always get their codes first. "Randomly selected" my ass.
i think @CrazyFingers was saying something about this but i mean im ove here sweating over a code and looking on tweeter seeing that players have already gotten them...

Damn man...all a dude wanted to do was play some injustice 2 lol....NRS PLEASE!! lol