What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

Wetdoba

All too easy...

Just some corner carry examples. The first one can be done anywhere on the screen off of a successful wake-up EX torryu.

The second one is just exampling how far it carries.
Niiiice. Off the one with EX Torryuken though you can do 4xxroll instead of 2F4xxroll and it will scale less, also I personally find it easier to time. Does 45% off raw EX Torryuken, if confirming off B121 xx EX Torryuken it does 46% :eek:

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Niiiice. Off the one with EX Torryuken though you can do 4xxroll instead of 2F4xxroll and it will scale less, also I personally find it easier to time. Does 45% off raw EX Torryuken, if confirming off B121 xx EX Torryuken it does 46% :eek:
I can't get it to work with 4 instead of 2f4 :( I rather stick to my bnb I used before but that 36% off b2 I'll keep in mind this is some great meterless damage

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I can't get it to work with 4 instead of 2f4 :( I rather stick to my bnb I used before but that 36% off b2 I'll keep in mind this is some great meterless damage
Wait for their body to be parallel with the ground after the EX Torryuken, its slightly delayed, just watch their feet and when they are the same geight as the rest of their body is when 4 should hit

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
While that may be true, these aren't for damage. They are for corner carry.
2 f.4 provides more distance.

Blewdew

Damage?
not as good as yours but those are the only clips I got recently after I deleted all of them :(

stuffing armor like a boss

ruthless vs buzz saw 10-0 mu lol

posted this before this guy obviously didn't know what was going on

70% in an actual match. doesn't really count for me because my opponent obviously was completly new to this game

dunno what to say about this lol

I had so much more clips before with some nice conversations but yeah hopefully I'll get some better ones in the future

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
not as good as yours but those are the only clips I got recently after I deleted all of them :(

stuffing armor like a boss
ruthless vs buzz saw 10-0 mu lol
posted this before this guy obviously didn't know what was going on
70% in an actual match. doesn't really count for me because my opponent obviously was completly new to this game
dunno what to say about this lol
I had so much more clips before with some nice conversations but yeah hopefully I'll get some better ones in the future
I find your lack of brutalities disturbing.

Kamikaze_Highlander

I don't really go for them except for charge brutality. I don't get people who feel the need to end every match with brutalities but who am I to judge lol
Cuz you gotta collect them eyes boi. I never seem to have the bar and the PnG active to go for the deep stab brutal. Irks me that you passed up opportunities when I have to struggle to make them happen.

Blewdew

Cuz you gotta collect them eyes boi. I never seem to have the bar and the PnG active to go fro the deep stab brutal. Irks me that you passed up opportunities when I have to struggle to make them happen.
I'm sorry to mess with your OCD lol but I didn't even pay attention to that. I'm not even sure if I have the brutal unlocked... But I think I do I remember doing it here and there if it's the one where ferra chops the opponents head off

Kamikaze_Highlander

Based on @Kamikaze_Highlander video and @Wetdoba said ...

Midscreen
Switch Sides

Ex Torryuken~4xxRoll~F2~JP1~Roll~D1xxBB|44%
4xxEx Torryuken~4xxRoll~F2~JP1~Roll~D1xxBB|48%
Same Side
Ex Torryuken~4xxRoll~F2~D2~F3xxBB|45%
4xxEx Torryuken~4xxRoll~F2~D2~F3xxBB|50%

Near corner
4xxEx Torryuken~4xxRoll~F2~D2~4 (or 2F4)xxBB|51%

@Alien Substance

I'm flattered:oops:

Those are fucking brutal man nice finds, I've got some labbing to do.