What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The song they play in the scene is "heart and soul" so could be thats the hint....or the fact that hanks is a kid in an adult body...which could fits Millenas mk9 story...IDK need more input..
They also play Chopsticks.

Like you needed more variables into the equation.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ed Boon just posted a screenshot from the movie "Big". Your guess is as good as mine as to what it means. https://twitter.com/noobde/status/560202843135561729
Hmm... It could mean there will be a big announcement or something big is going to happen.
The two guys look fairly happy and friendly together and ity looks like a 2d platform therefore friendship confirmed :DOGE
It could mean tag kombat is making a return.
Or he could just be trolling! :p
The song they play in the scene is "heart and soul" so could be thats the hint...
heart and soul. nightwolf believes in the spirits and so he fights with his heart. nightwolf kicked noob into the SOULnado. Noob + Nightwolf confirmed zomg l33t h4x sherl0k skilz :DOGE

gosoxtim

Noob
Hmm... It could mean there will be a big announcement or something big is going to happen.
The two guys look fairly happy and friendly together and ity looks like a 2d platform therefore friendship confirmed :DOGE
It could mean tag kombat is making a return.
Or he could just be trolling! :p
heart and soul. nightwolf believes in the spirits and so he fights with his heart. nightwolf kicked noob into the SOULnado. Noob + Nightwolf confirmed zomg l33t h4x sherl0k skilz :DOGE
heart and sound like liu kang who is the heart and soul of every mortal kombat game

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Soul= Ermac?
good as any guess right now....I do think though if he is giving hints it can't be a new character.
which makes me think the only time they did show new characters was the first reveal...and they did say they may not show everyone before release...so maybe we wont get anyone new shown or in a big blowout fashion...like a trailer that just shows a bunch of then not in-depth...

Scott The Scot

heart and sound like liu kang who is the heart and soul of every mortal kombat game
I like my deduction better. Granted yours is 100x more likely to be true and makes actual sense, so I'm gonna say: Good job! Didn't even cross my mind :)

Something I thought of is I think they are playing a chord. What notes are they playing guys? @Pig Of The Hut Do you know man? I know you play guitar.
Remember Boon tweeted that Christina Aguilera video too.

I'm still thinking Forrest Fox guys.

Scott The Scot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Something I thought of is I think they are playing a chord. What notes are they playing guys? @Pig Of The Hut Do you know man? I know you play guitar.
Remember Boon tweeted that Christina Aguilera video too.

I'm still thinking Forrest Fox guys.
They're playing 3 Cs

The song is chopSticks

Octaves

Which Christina video