What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Mileena is definitely going to be "High-Ranking" on "the bad guys" side being that we have already seen her with Reiko (in issue #3 of mkx comic). Especially being that Reiko is allies with the likes of Onaga, Shinnok and Khan... So maybe she doesnt take over Outworld per se but shes mingling with the worst of the worst... I also think shes 1000% playable in the game...

Yes Redrum I think she'll be playable too, she has to be! I agree with what you're saying 100%

Scott The Scot

My first Mortal Kombat game was MK9, so I might be wrong but based on what I've read etc in the past I think this is Meat. And Ed boon just deconfirmed Meat for MKX

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
What does Dame Judi Dench have to do with his tweets?

I can only speculate since she has played Queens in past movie roles, this might be hint of Queen Sindel?

Scott The Scot

Ed Boon posted a picture of the Moon! You all know what that means? That's right:
The character to be revealed should be Nightwolf

Nightwolf is the only one that needs or has used the Moon - that's my guess... IF it's a returning character anyway ;) Feel free to say I'm wrong and give reasons why or even a different speculation completely, that's what the thread's for ;D

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Ed Boon posted a picture of the Moon! You all know what that means? That's right:
The character to be revealed should be Nightwolf

Nightwolf is the only one that needs or has used the Moon - that's my guess... IF it's a returning character anyway ;) Feel free to say I'm wrong and give reasons why or even a different speculation completely, that's what the thread's for ;D
Funny thing is ..if you go by the way Native Americans named the full moons the last one we had was called the wolf moon...
not saying ts him just that it is an odd coincidence ...

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I would love to see Nightwolf make it in but sadly I just don't think its gonna happen. I feel the same about CSZ which also makes me sad.

shig

kool guy
The moon could be Nightwolf, but also Reptile. Remember you needed to look at the moon to fight Reptile in the original MK.

It could also be a total Red Herring or some new and completely unseen character that is somehow connected to the Moon and thus we could never guess it.