What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Do you think this means anything? And which octave is between them? Sorry, I'm not very musically informed.

Here's the scene by the way:
An octave is a series of eight notes occupying the interval between (and including) two notes, one having twice or half the frequency of vibration of the other.

gosoxtim

Noob
here the thing though whoever going to be reveal next it may be the person that was holding that bow like weapon in the picture that ed boon was hinting at?

gosoxtim

Noob
That would be hype as fuck.
i mean mileena is my backup but tyler said we would explode with hype the clue is from big the and who is the biggest person that starts with a m it motaro but like i said it just a outside guess and I don't think he be using a bow like weapon if that the next reveal so how know who gets reveal on Thursday I'll wait for next clue

Last edited:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Millenas new story also fits with Big...
But the video was a response to the moon hint last night when someone asked for a answer and demanded that Boon say something...:joker:
But in order to say something you need a mouth and, coupled with Xtina's reputation for being a "bitch" so all signs point to my girl Mileena. :joker:

uh oh.... look at Boon's twitter....
Vorhees please?

Bleh, if he's in though it saves me a DLC character.