What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Like I said though it was a home run shot but if the next person with the bow like weapon why would mileena have a bow if she has the sai's
Eh? What does Mileena having sais have to do with a character with a bow? Neither of them could be the next reveal for all we know.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Okay, after that American Bulldog picture with the Red White & Blue colored bottle, plus the Movie being called "Big"(rhymes with Briggs), and Tom Hanks character having the initials being JB for Josh Baskins, the freaking Arm all wrapped up, the comic introducing Jackie Briggs to us and hinting at Jax being the General, the 5th boot, and the whole Jackie Gleason troll...i'm ready to say the reveal tomorrow will be of Jackie Briggs.

But that's not all...I think we are actually going to see Queen Mileena as well. The American Bulldog picture said..."Round 1..Bite"... the picture from the movie Big that Ed tweeted of them creating an M and I guarantee he will send another hint sometime tomorrow..err today!

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
By the way, is anybody still concerned with the Silhouettes from the original character select screen? That person with the hat could have very well been Erron Black and I think Baraka could be one of those characters. I'm starting to realize that even my profile picture seems it could fit into one of those Silhouettes :-D

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Okay, after that American Bulldog picture with the Red White & Blue colored bottle, plus the Movie being called "Big"(rhymes with Briggs), and Tom Hanks character having the initials being JB for Josh Baskins, the freaking Arm all wrapped up, the comic introducing Jackie Briggs to us and hinting at Jax being the General, the 5th boot, and the whole Jackie Gleason troll...i'm ready to say the reveal tomorrow will be of Jackie Briggs.

But that's not all...I think we are actually going to see Queen Mileena as well. The American Bulldog picture said..."Round 1..Bite"... the picture from the movie Big that Ed tweeted of them creating an M and I guarantee he will send another hint sometime tomorrow..err today!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Sonic Forrest Fox would be kinda ill BUT ....................... TAKEDA completely S L I C E S FOX in half in the comic...
A terrible loss. A non lame person of color (unfortunately an unwilling villain though) getting killed just as quick as he shows up. He seems like he could have been such the badass (meanwhile, boring ass Takeda is a shoe in).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
By the way, is anybody still concerned with the Silhouettes from the original character select screen? That person with the hat could have very well been Erron Black and I think Baraka could be one of those characters. I'm starting to realize that even my profile picture seems it could fit into one of those Silhouettes :-D
Seriously? It's pretty common knowledge that the character select screen right now is a huge troll...

shig

kool guy
Yeah, Fox was looking more interesting than Takeda, but more things could happen in the comic and make Takeda more interesting. Jax' daughter is really boring right now, too. If nothing happens in the comic to add to her character then I really hope she isn't playable.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Yeah, Fox was looking more interesting than Takeda, but more things could happen in the comic and make Takeda more interesting. Jax' daughter is really boring right now, too. If nothing happens in the comic to add to her character then I really hope she isn't playable.
If Fox isn't in the game's roster I hope he becomes DLC.

Jacquie really just got introduced in a plotline that served to familiarize us with Cassie. I expect her to get fleshed out soon.

*Cut to Jacquie getting killed by Frost to save Cassie's life.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
If Fox isn't in the game's roster I hope he becomes DLC.

Jacquie really just got introduced in a plotline that served to familiarize us with Cassie. I expect her to get fleshed out soon.

*Cut to Jacquie getting killed by Frost to save Cassie's life.
Don't fucking play with me like that because that is a real possibility and I really like Jacqui despite her not really doing anything yet besides kicking the shit out of Cassie and being a voice of reason.