What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
The moon could be Nightwolf, but also Reptile. Remember you needed to look at the moon to fight Reptile in the original MK.

It could also be a total Red Herring or some new and completely unseen character that is somehow connected to the Moon and thus we could never guess it.
If you look back at how Ed hints things they fit the Reptile guess more then Nightwolf...also not many people get them right ever because he tends to go off the rails a bit...lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I would love to see Nightwolf make it in but sadly I just don't think its gonna happen. I feel the same about CSZ which also makes me sad.
Ew. CSZ. Get out of this thread, right now
Kappa

If you look back at how Ed hints things they fit the Reptile guess more then Nightwolf...also not many people get them right ever because he tends to go off the rails a bit...lol
What about the Bow picture that was released recently? (Yes, it's a god damn bow, I'm telling you!) That's pretty nightwolfy! I'm also quite open to the reptile idea... Good thinking guys!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Ew. CSZ. Get out of this thread, right now
Kappa

What about the Bow picture that was released recently? (Yes, it's a god damn bow, I'm telling you!) That's pretty nightwolfy! I'm also quite open to the reptile idea... Good thinking guys!
The bow was a bow and thats why I don't think its Nightwolfs...his was the green mystic thing...he don't need no stinking bow...would be an odd thing to lose powers like that...

Scott The Scot

The bow was a bow and thats why I don't think its Nightwolfs...his was the green mystic thing...he don't need no stinking bow...would be an odd thing to lose powers like that...
Maybe they're taking a different appraoch in this darker grittier verision of MK. Maybe he lost some of his abilities when he sarcrificed himself to kill Sindel. Whe don't know man, it could be nightwolf although I don't actually see a reason or any legitimite logic to support his comeback.

Scott The Scot

Boon retweeted a post a while back of ketchup and mustard saying they forgot the relish
Ah yes I remember! Yeah I agree with cyber reptile then. I mean, he was KO'd and left so I suppose the Lin Kuei could have zapped down and decided "hey, you. Ninja. Robot time" . Just an off-the-top of my head thought.

Scott The Scot

It's the witch or Santa Claus who used to appear trough the moon in MK9 :DOGE

Jk but isn't the moon something iconic for Mileena as well?

A lot of her pictures/reders have a moon or dark in them.
Honestly, MIleena just looks cooler in nightime/infront of the moon renders. Imagine it during the day, that wouldn't be as badass imo. Good observation though, definitely possible! But I haven't heard of any distinct relationship between Mileena and the Moon lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Honestly, MIleena just looks cooler in nightime/infront of the moon renders. Imagine it during the day, that wouldn't be as badass imo. Good observation though, definitely possible! But I haven't heard of any distinct relationship between Mileena and the Moon lol
True lol I think it's Reptile as well, but there's always hope ;_;

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
After seeing what they did with Kano, I would actually love to see nightwolf come back. But if its Reptile im going to need a new change of pants.. green pants.

Scott The Scot

So, another deconfirmination from Boon.
Drahmin has ben deconfirmed
Sorry, I'm at college so I don't have the tools to crop it or anything. A full screen screenshot was the best I could do.