What's new

The CEO Updates Thread

Ravensbaine

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
Not everyone wanted to play a semi broken character.
I know that I'm just saying that if he were as dominant as everyone makes it seem then all the people who played scorpion at CEO should be in top 8 also they were close good matches against pre patch Scorpion and he will still be receiving Nerfs so I'm sure after July 2 all the hate will be gone and scorpion will just be another strong character

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Is there anywhere I can watch a replay of todays stream? Also do you by any chance know how many people were in this tournament to begin with. Injustice wise that is.
Should be archived at twitch.tv/FunkyP.

I haven't asked but I'd say around 200 entrants sounds about right.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I got 13th at UFGT and 9th at CEO

I have ZERO business traveling anymore for this game

Ill admit I am god damn terrible at it
I was wrong about scorpion
No one should listen to my advice
Gga slips knows everything
Bane is top 13
Harley is extremely good
And I am fucking awful at this game because I don't have a brain dead character soaked in armor
Killer frost is mid tier

After Evo I'm done

Congrats to KDZ best superman by far and salt face the man along w deeg that showed all of you harley doubters you're idiots too

Woundcowboy is the sinestro that will guide the yellow ring

Oh and I still blow vs kabal and king of choke and I will not represent ZOD

I am done
Can't tell how much is salt and how much is sincere but 13th and 9th is still a pretty big accomplishment man. I know it sucks to lose (especially with travel expenses) but I hope you're not abandoning the game.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Watching CEO has solidified my opinion on Injustice. It is fun, but it is NOT a tournament game (in its current form and with interactables). Especially worth traveling for. Sorry NRS, I love you, but go back to MK.

#truth
I coudnt agree more. On top of that we have the leaders of this community saying the game is fine, we just have to ban players.
So many characters and gimmicks make this game so bad in a tournament setting.
Plus its made me literally hate half this community

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
So, let me get this straight.

4 of the 8 CEO's top 8 are Scorpion players (or players who used Scorps as a sub) and people are still arguing he's not broken? Seriously?

This is even worse than the AE twins.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Scorpion only bothers me in the sense that you can't just choose your favorite character against him. You have to counter pick with a character that could stand a chance.

Stupid that one character can shut down a lot of the cast so you have to pick Aquaman to play against him (and even then it's still tough).

I was at CEO made top 32 in injustice. 200+ entrants second only to AE. Not a lot of scorpions tbh, none in my pool. Injustice is a viable tourney game. Interactables are awesome. Scorps is broken, lol about hotpatch that sucks but I doubt anyone could say they lost becuase they couldnt punish flip kick.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I got 13th at UFGT and 9th at CEO

I have ZERO business traveling anymore for this game

Ill admit I am god damn terrible at it
I was wrong about scorpion
No one should listen to my advice
Gga slips knows everything
Bane is top 13
Harley is extremely good
And I am fucking awful at this game because I don't have a brain dead character soaked in armor
Killer frost is mid tier

After Evo I'm done

Congrats to KDZ best superman by far and salt face the man along w deeg that showed all of you harley doubters you're idiots too

Woundcowboy is the sinestro that will guide the yellow ring

Oh and I still blow vs kabal and king of choke and I will not represent ZOD

I am done

welcome to the world of mediocrity, I remember when you used to post plane ticket prices trying to get people to travel to basically go 0-2, man up man,

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I was at CEO made top 32 in injustice. 200+ entrants second only to AE. Not a lot of scorpions tbh, none in my pool. Injustice is a viable tourney game. Interactables are awesome. Scorps is broken, lol about hotpatch that sucks but I doubt anyone could say they lost becuase they couldnt punish flip kick.
Ranmasama.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
PL gets shit for using scorpion, but reo doesn't because he thinks scorpion is broken and trying to prove a point. Pretty funny. I'm a reo fan tho so go reo