What's new

The CEO Updates Thread

Why in the FUCK does it matter who's more broken? I would have enjoyed MK a lot more had Kabal, Kenishi, Cyrax, and Kung Lao been tuned down a bit. And I wouldn't have stopped playing Injustice had Scorpion followed any rules of the game. I don't see why having broken characters in one game justifies having broken characters in others.

This discussion is stupid and logically unsound.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
OH SO IT IS OK TO TRASH SCORPION PLAYERS BUT AS SOON AS SOMETHING IS SAID ABOUT KABAL IT IS DISRESPECT?
When one of the best players in both games, who plays both of those characters tells you that's 100% incorrect, typing in all caps on a messageboard doesn't really lend your argument any credence.

I'm done here, because of how silly that is. Go argue it with REO, Rchusan, Jr., or any of the people that are winning against great players with the character, and explain to them why you know more than they do.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
When one of the best players in both games, who plays both of those characters tells you that's 100% incorrect, typing in all caps on a messageboard doesn't really lend your argument any credence.

I'm done here, because of how silly that is. Go argue it with REO, Rchusan, Jr., or any of the people that are winning against great players with the character.
CD Jr said REO IS TROLLING.

Do you remember who started the Ban Kabal bandwagon? REO DID. He is a huge troll

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The tourney is running late -- IGAU will be after this.. I'm guessing around 1:45-2 PM.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Well, if I knew it was gonna be late, I would've gone and ran errands! :p Now I'm slacking and pushing my errands back even further... not that I mind... the just have to be done, lol.

I got 13th at UFGT and 9th at CEO

I have ZERO business traveling anymore for this game

Ill admit I am god damn terrible at it
I was wrong about scorpion
No one should listen to my advice
Gga slips knows everything
Bane is top 13
Harley is extremely good
And I am fucking awful at this game because I don't have a brain dead character soaked in armor
Killer frost is mid tier

After Evo I'm done

Congrats to KDZ best superman by far and salt face the man along w deeg that showed all of you harley doubters you're idiots too

Woundcowboy is the sinestro that will guide the yellow ring

Oh and I still blow vs kabal and king of choke and I will not represent ZOD

I am done
Thank you.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Kenshi slips your mind completely...? Cyrax? Kabal? Kung Lao?

Real talk, people wanted these characters nerfed/banned at one point in the game's life span. There was a topic about Kabal being banned at one point, too...I'm pretty sure REO started that one, as well.

Oh god...the corner invincibility glitch...

The term "Community Restricted Kabal" still makes me a little nauseous.