What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Oh hai ^-^
Yea i dont think its positive, but Im willing to bet theres a EX version of this move that might be(and it might combo aswell). I watched every nightwing clip and didnt see it though.

I also didnt see many moves that hit low and combod, but I did see multiple overheads which is strange. Nightwing could have a weak mixup game.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Yea i dont think its positive, but Im willing to bet theres a EX version of this move that might be(and it might combo aswell). I watched every nightwing clip and didnt see it though.

I also didnt see many moves that hit low and combod, but I did see multiple overheads which is strange. Nightwing could have a weak mixup game.
Hmm...we probably haven't seen his full movelist, I really hope either his projectile or the ground spark (the one that only affects one area) is a low.

Apparently it isn't, but then again this build isn't the latest one so thigns might have changed.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Me too....me too...

;_; I dreamt about Nightwing gameplay
I dream about Teresa Danta and......uh........nevermind :oops:

Is anyone else planning on playing someone else as an alt? Even though I'm forever loyal to Dick, Shazam looks hella cool.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I dream about Teresa Danta and......uh........nevermind :oops:

Is anyone else planning on playing someone else as an alt? Even though I'm forever loyal to Dick, Shazam looks hella cool.
I'm actually gonna learn the whole cast since I'm that much of a DC fanboy...but I will be devoted to Nightwing as my main...and I already love our community haha

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Yep. At this point is a toss between Slade, Cyborg and Raven (all b/c Teen Titans) or Green Lantern (MKDC main) or if Ares impresses me even more, then him. But I will use a lot of the cast.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I'm actually gonna learn the whole cast since I'm that much of a DC fanboy...but I will be devoted to Nightwing as my main...and I already love our community haha
Maaaaaaan every character looks soo cool. Nightwing/Shazam/Aquaman/Gruny/Sex Luthor are all characters I wanna play.

Status
Not open for further replies.