What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Ready for April so I can test stuff with Nightwing. ;_; Or more gameplay would be nice...
---------------
So, uh....Any predictions on who could be threats to him? I could see anyone with a strong corner game/can lock him down. (Mostly Cyborg and Lex).

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Ready for April so I can test stuff with Nightwing. ;_; Or more gameplay would be nice...
---------------
So, uh....Any predictions on who could be threats to him? I could see anyone with a strong corner game/can lock him down. (Mostly Cyborg and Lex).
He seems like has a strong ground game, but I think would be characters faster than him, rather than setup based characters.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
He seems like has a strong ground game, but I think would be characters faster than him, rather than setup based characters.
I can see the opp. want to limit his mobility since his dashes are great and he has moves to get away/get the opp. off him ... also Batman ridiculous amount of tools will pose a Problem, with the robo-Bats being one of the main problems, i think

GuamoKun

I can see the opp. want to limit his mobility since his dashes are great and he has moves to get away/get the opp. off him ... also Batman ridiculous amount of tools will pose a Problem, with the robo-Bats being one of the main problems, i think
Ranged normals can like evade the problem I think.

Imagine if Jade's staff slam was like 10x faster going against Noob's upshadow.

I imagine his footsie game to be like Kitanas

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Ranged normals can like evade the problem I think.

Imagine if Jade's staff slam was like 10x faster going against Noob's upshadow.

I imagine his footsie game to be like Kitanas
Can't wait to get my hands on the game to see how good his normals are. His staff will definitely be great in footsies. Hopefully he's got advancing normals also. Much fun will be had.

His jump while in staff stance looks like it'll be great for getting in and avoiding some footsies as it hops very low and appears like itd be hard to anti air as a result.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
So guys, how about dat Grundy?

he only has armor on his walking grab for no meter. You can meter burn his power button chain grab starter for the first few frames for 1 hit of armor. you can meter burn his cleaver swipe move to go thru most projectiles. his grave rot special does aoe damage to those unfortunate enough to be standing next to him.
The one hit of armor won't be big deal with Dick's multi-hitting moves.... what about the rest?

My guess is Karried. He's been puttin' in work tidying up the place.
I didn't edit this thread. You can tell the ones I touched because they have a specific structure I follow. I also plan to add more to the "General Discussion Threads" as the game release and we get more information on the characters. This one was handled by Guamo.

STORMS

GuamoKun

STORMS I put a disclaimer in the original post saying it was my fault and like bothered all the illuminati 9001x over this stuff. I merged my discussion thread that had a lot of content and your thread which had some original content and yours came first, therefore making your post the first one. I can change it if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.