What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wish I had this kind of community ;_;

Used to doing shit alone but damn does it bring a tear to my eye with such a small amount of Strokers to so many Dicks. ;_;

IceNine

Tired, But Strong

Used to doing shit alone but damn does it bring a tear to my eye with such a small amount of Strokers to so many Dicks. ;_;
There's a high likelihood that I'll be stroking with you guys, I'm just... I'm just not ready for that commitment, yet... Stroking looks like it feels good, but I can't be sure until I Stroke myself.

Reactions: RYX

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
There's a high likelihood that I'll be stroking with you guys, I'm just... I'm just not ready for that commitment, yet... Stroking looks like it feels good, but I can't be sure until I Stroke myself.
Hey man don't doubt yourself. Just try and all will be well!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I have turned this thread into props for me and Slade.

I am thread derailer supreme.

Lol pls. Fame has nothing to do with it and I'm not even that known or good hah.
Pls, ur like da celebrities

We should get them Dick Stroking lobbies with your other Nightwing scrubs day 1 yo.

davidovitch

In Europe!
In one of the gameplay movies/trailers I saw this move where Nightwing electrified his escrima sticks. Is that still in the game?

I mean, the move where Dick's hot energy throbs into the poles he's holding in his tight fists. It looked promising, like he was about to shove his electrified poles in the opponent's face and they would be shocked, or something (I know I would be).

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
In one of the gameplay movies/trailers I saw this move where Nightwing electrified his escrima sticks. Is that still in the game?

I mean, the move where Dick's hot energy throbs into the poles he's holding in his tight fists. It looked promising, like he was about to shove his electrified poles in the opponent's face and they would be shocked, or something (I know I would be).
That's the Ground Spark.

davidovitch

In Europe!
That's the Ground Spark.
Yeah I just realized. He can delay it, it seems, by holding down a button? Dick can still walk around when his poles are charged but apparently he ultimately ends up wasting his energy on the floor. Unless he restrains himself and cancels the discharge altogether?

EDIT: Never mind, I re-watched the video and Dick didn't walk after charging his sticks. No new Dick joke either.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Yeah I just realized. He can delay it, it seems, by holding down a button? Dick can still walk around when his poles are charged but apparently he ultimately ends up wasting his energy on the floor. Unless he restrains himself and cancels the discharge altogether?

EDIT: Never mind, I re-watched the video and Dick didn't walk after charging his sticks. No new Dick joke either.
Yea, he can hold the button and charge it or dash cancel out of it.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

The more I think about, the more I feel sorry for the WW community. It's like a ghost town around those parts.

Antiquarian

Element of Truth
Hey guys, new to TYM and this is the very first place I want to introduce myself. I usually stake my claim in Air-Dash (Anime) Fighters but I must say IGAU has got me hype. I'm really digging Dick's speed and rush down / combo potential, it seems I picked a successful main for my preferred style of play. I would love to get to know some of my fellow Dicks before release, so please feel free to add me on PSN. If any of you guys want to play some GG, BB, P4U, VSav, or hell even some SF4 I'm always down. Very much looking forward to my stay in the TYM Dick community.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
guize if you don't know I'm a mod on BOTH TYM and IS (injusticesociety.com)

so yeah, I've kept the strucutre of the Nightwing forums the same. So yeah, you guize don't have to worry about another Dick entering your lives

Status
Not open for further replies.