What's new

The Beef Thread

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You forgot the part where too much shit was thrown. Not only by me. But judging from your stance, you felt it was justified. The part that was thrown at me that is.

I feel this is too 1 sided. So it’s ok to clown someone, but then all of a sudden hold the moral high ground in the stakes of a beef set?

That’s hypocritical.
You’re a crybully. You bullied others, they retaliate, then you claim to be the victim. Also, them challenging you to a set after you claiming they’re bad at the game isn’t bullying you, it’s calling you out on your shit. Not sure what’s so hard to understand here.

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
You’re a crybully. You bullied others, they retaliate, then you claim to be the victim. Also, them challenging you to a set after you claiming they’re bad at the game isn’t bullying you, it’s calling you out on your shit. Not sure what’s so hard to understand here.
Although debatable who bullied who and at what point, you're more than happy to consider I bullied kabelfritz and evanbates in the OG thread, and the fact evanbates challenged me.. but you conveniently leave the part where I got bullied by wsj, impostor oak, and to a lesser extent saltshaker and vulgar even though I had literally no previous interaction with them in the OG thread or otherwise. They came at me literally out of nowhere. But you conveniently leave that part out. That's where you are hypocritical.

You're essentially acknowledge 1 bad behaviour but turn a blind eye to another. Which is your prerogative. You're entitled to do whatever you want and take any side you please. I'm just saying it how it is.

Vulgar

Dojo Trainee
Although debatable who bullied who and at what point, you're more than happy to consider I bullied kabelfritz and evanbates in the OG thread, and the fact evanbates challenged me.. but you conveniently leave the part where I got bullied by wsj, impostor oak, and to a lesser extent saltshaker and vulgar even though I had literally no previous interaction with them in the OG thread or otherwise. They came at me literally out of nowhere. But you conveniently leave that part out. That's where you are hypocritical.

You're essentially acknowledge 1 bad behaviour but turn a blind eye to another. Which is your prerogative. You're entitled to do whatever you want and take any side you please. I'm just saying it how it is.
No one bullied you.

You're just Soft.

Eldriken

Life was wasted on you.
@ImpostorOak, add me. My PSN is Eldriken.

I usually tend to play on PC which is what I'm wired on, but I'm wireless on PS5. So if you don't mind, we can get some games in. The stakes? Beats me. I'll probably lose anyway. lololol

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
I know I can have two wires. It's just that I need a really long Ethernet cable to reach my PS5 and I don't play fighting games enough to bother with it.

Do you? What's your PSN?
DrYukinariOhkido

And @SaltShaker and I just played our long awaited runback, like literally 5 years in the making. Really hype set, could've easily gone either way. I'll post when it uploads in about 20 min.

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
Rules:
-Character locked, Kameo swap option
-FT5
-If I win you make a status update that after all these years and multiple games you're still just a second rate SaltShaker on your best day (I choose the wording)
-If you win I make a status update that I should have known better than to come back to MK knowing how much superior to me you have become (you choose the wording)

What say ye?
These were the rules, requested by the challenged.