What's new

The Beef Thread

He's going to infinitely delay the set so you guys leave him alone. I respect the strategy lol
Nah that is lame, it would be better if he actually played the match won the FIRST round and then disconnected his connection giving “technical difficulties” as the cause and just never played bro again.

that would be hall of fame heel work lmao

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
He's going to infinitely delay the set so you guys leave him alone. I respect the strategy lol
That was exactly my thoughts, but wanted to give him a chance to explain. Which, he hasn’t said anything. Just drop the excuse and move on. “Oh, personal matters”, “something came up”, “family issues”, “dog ate my homework”, etc

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
If you guys wanna get down on some real beef (ayo what?) you should do what me and my friends do. We do FT10's where the loser has to record themselves eating a Nitro Gummy Bear. They're hot af and not fun at all, but it really does make it so that a set means something.

Here's a video of the last time I had to eat one. The guy who beat me, I put his last gummy video in the corner to try and show I could handle it better. It almost backfired because I def didn't remember him handling it as well as he did lmao.

We don't do every single set as a gummy set, but what we do have in place is a gummy clause, where if somebody 10-0's you in a set, then you have to eat a gummy.

Juxtapose

Warrior
If you guys wanna get down on some real beef (ayo what?) you should do what me and my friends do. We do FT10's where the loser has to record themselves eating a Nitro Gummy Bear. They're hot af and not fun at all, but it really does make it so that a set means something.

Here's a video of the last time I had to eat one. The guy who beat me, I put his last gummy video in the corner to try and show I could handle it better. It almost backfired because I def didn't remember him handling it as well as he did lmao.

We don't do every single set as a gummy set, but what we do have in place is a gummy clause, where if somebody 10-0's you in a set, then you have to eat a gummy.
Love seeing that Mileena statue in the background. Also cool putting a face to the name.

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
I have a new beef. @Felipe_Gewehr literally dog walked me yesterday, and the time before that we played.

Now, this mfer is clearly a great player and probably just way better than me, but ALSO he plays the most lag friendly ass characters and has wifi disguised as a wired connection that never drops below 200ms in match. I know he's from Brazil, but that shit is wild.

I'm salty af after losing yesterday. It really is hard to reconcile my God Complex when I lose sets.

So, I challenge you, ft5, this Friday night(I want time to lab and that's also the next night I know I'll for sure have free), If I win, you admit that you benefit heavily from the lag, if you win I'll give you the props you deserve PLUS whatever stake you name.

(this is all love but I legitimately got salty af)

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I have a new beef. @Felipe_Gewehr literally dog walked me yesterday, and the time before that we played.

Now, this mfer is clearly a great player and probably just way better than me, but ALSO he plays the most lag friendly ass characters and has wifi disguised as a wired connection that never drops below 200ms in match. I know he's from Brazil, but that shit is wild.

I'm salty af after losing yesterday. It really is hard to reconcile my God Complex when I lose sets.

So, I challenge you, ft5, this Friday night(I want time to lab and that's also the next night I know I'll for sure have free), If I win, you admit that you benefit heavily from the lag, if you win I'll give you the props you deserve PLUS whatever stake you name.

(this is all love but I legitimately got salty af)
First let me start saying I always enjoy playing you and other members of this site, and it is indeed a shame we are an hemisphere apart, causing the lag.

That said, I'll happily accept the terms proposed, but I might only be able to play on Saturday instead of Friday, as I have another thing planned already.

The stake I'll be adding is that you learn a better character, cause Takeda is all damage and no sauce lmao.

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
First let me start saying I always enjoy playing you and other members of this site, and it is indeed a shame we are an hemisphere apart, causing the lag.

That said, I'll happily accept the terms proposed, but I might only be able to play on Saturday instead of Friday, as I have another thing planned already.

The stake I'll be adding is that you learn a better character, cause Takeda is all damage and no sauce lmao.
I can do Saturday, it will have to be later in the day for me, though.

Maybe I'll go back to Liu </3