What's new

The Beef Thread

ImpostorOak

Goro is a Pokémon
Ya know, you are a bit sus. Can you account for your whereabouts the past 2 weeks? I mean, your name is IMPOSTORoak for god sakes, you’re clearly the imposter and killed @rifraf in the rifrafters. Vote him out boys!
I've been gone for like 1 week, and it's my birthday week. Which I spend partying with my friends and family. I take this week of the year so unserious that I played MK1 on WIFI at WORK yesterday for a minute.

As for the other claims you so boldly make, Mr. Mime is suggesting it's best I remain silent.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
@Vulgar I ran into @Blakfellow today as well, and I got yo lick back

Why do you use Scorpion over Mavado? I feel like he could probably help Takeda better. His combo extenders don't come out on block, so you never have to worry about whiffing them like Scorpion fireballs, he helps Takeda's weak defensive options by giving him Pushblock, when opponents think they're out of the range of his whips he gives Takeda a full screen option with his rope grab and I'd imagine his mine could give Takeda even better oki with the Shuriken throw mixups

ImpostorOak

Goro is a Pokémon
Why do you use Scorpion over Mavado? I feel like he could probably help Takeda better. His combo extenders don't come out on block, so you never have to worry about whiffing them like Scorpion fireballs, he helps Takeda's weak defensive options by giving him Pushblock, when opponents think they're out of the range of his whips he gives Takeda a full screen option with his rope grab and I'd imagine his mine could give Takeda even better oki with the Shuriken throw mixups
30% Throw Combos, Armor, and a Safe OH.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I feel like if I was to play Liu but still have fun I think Li Mei isn't so dissimilar.

Which reminds me of a certain beef set that was ducked...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Sho did. I main Liu in every game, I've just been dicking around in this game tbh. If I wanted to win/compete I'd be playing Liu now fs.
But… Liu Kang is actually good & fun in this game. Why aren’t you using him? I mean, I know I dropped Human Smoke fairly early on even though he’s my favorite MK character followed by Scorpion, but still

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Its crazy that Liu is at his all time most powerful story wise, but gameplay wise he's mega basic. They def could've done something interesting with his blue and red fire. Give him some kind of Gill mechanic