What's new

The Beef Thread

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
If anyone watches pro wrestling, NJPW's G1 Tournament format would be cool, since we all have different schedules. It would also keep people from being "eliminated," early so everyone could get games in against each other and get some MU exp or just meet and play with people from here.

Basically wins are worth points, most points wins. If enough people show interest, I'll write up a rule set and maybe make a thread for entrants.

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
No, people are "siding with the other person" because you are calling out / insulting someone else on their ability to play the game and then are refusing to back up your trash talk with actions.
Considering that you did not do either of these options, and instead chose to call someone wrong because they are bad 3 separate times, I would have no choice other than to think you're in the wrong.
I mean you were talking trash even before this to kabelfritz - you gave us the receipts, we can see the post. You threw the first stone, multiple in fact prior to Evantabes coming into the discussion.
Since it's clear some of you forcefully took my voice, I'd like to challenge @ImpostorOak in a BEEF set. FT7, Hardcore mode.

The only rule is the loser deletes their account and leaves the site.

Trini_Bwoi

Warrior
Since it's clear some of you forcefully took my voice, I'd like to challenge @ImpostorOak in a BEEF set. FT7, Hardcore mode.

The only rule is the loser deletes their account and leaves the site.
now now, no one needs to lose their account over a beef.

may I suggest that the loser buys Khaos Reigns for the winner

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
I think account deletion is an ok punishment, as long as the person can create a new account - after all, you can’t really police this to begin with.

being able to say “yeah I made that person delete/create a new account” is decent bragging rights
I think it's childish. Like the way I was treated. So in this occasion I would call it fair.

Time to quit the yapping and put your shit to practice. @ImpostorOak

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
You're saying that after all the shit you threw at me? No. You don't get to say that. Shut up!

This is almost as good as G82Boost, yikes.

Good you are finally stepping up, but talk about a tantrum / childish. Having such a victim complex when you never answered the questions re how you can actually have constructive discussions if you’re just going to call dissenters bad.

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
This is almost as good as G82Boost, yikes.

Good you are finally stepping up, but talk about a tantrum / childish. Having such a victim complex when you never answered the questions re how you can actually have constructive discussions if you’re just going to call dissenters bad.
Whatever. I'm tired of all the talking. Believe what's you please.

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
@rifraf You free tonight in a few hours? I don't want you to delete your account, really. I want you to apologize to @Evantabes and play him.

I'm proud of you for stepping up, but again, it wasn't me that started this with you and you've been challenged and are still ducking that challenge. I'm still excited tho, I haven't had beef in weeks, it's been all chicken.

rifraf

Dojo Trainee
@rifraf You free tonight in a few hours? I don't want you to delete your account, really. I want you to apologize to @Evantabes and play him.

I'm proud of you for stepping up, but again, it wasn't me that started this with you and you've been challenged and are still ducking that challenge. I'm still excited tho, I haven't had beef in weeks, it's been all chicken.
I've already sent you a private message so we can talk details. In few hours from now is not cutting for me, lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You're saying that after all the shit you threw at me? No. You don't get to say that. Shut up!
"Threw at you"? I quoted your own posts where you were "throwing" your comments at someone else and took zero accountability for the comments that you yourself literally made.

But it doesn't matter anymore. You've decided to exile yourself. Like the scene in Batman. Death or exile? Death. Sure. Death, by exile.

Evantabes

Dojo Trainee
no way we actually getting games?? let's fucking go. i'm just sad i'm not the one who gets the honor. @ImpostorOak lmk if you need that mu exp or coaching (not that i think you'll need it) i just want to be involved lmao. imagine how hype it would be to have him run the gauntlet of everyone he trashed tho? like playing oak, wsj, saltshaker, and me all in a row would be baller.

i mean i was never actually offended about being called bad so i could take or leave an apology. i know he's shit and worse than me and bad players talking shit doesn't bother me, it's just funny. i just wanted to play to prove a point that there are always gonna be bigger fish in the fgc pond no matter who you are. ofc i'm still willing to play anytime but i doubt any lessons i try to give will be learned. but if he's willing to get humiliated in a mirror i will be happy to oblige.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Nah I need to see some deletion. There were some harsh words being thrown around. I'm trying to see someone come back and have to make an xbox live style name

Xx_RiffRaff_xX

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Btw, you can’t delete your account. And I for sure am not deleting any accounts. Best I’ll do is ban you for a couple weeks. So, loser gets a 2 week ban. @rifraf @ImpostorOak
Users cant self delete accounts?
Man fuck all that. Loser needs to give their password to the winner.

If it were me, I'd log in as the loser and force their account to Heart react to all of my posts on my main account. Then for the people who didnt know about the bet Id tell them "yeah I whooped that dudes ass so bad he worships me now. Lowkey pathetic tbh"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Users cant self delete accounts?
Man fuck all that. Loser needs to give their password to the winner.

If it were me, I'd log in as the loser and force their account to Heart react to all of my posts on my main account. Then for the people who didnt know about the bet Id tell them "yeah I whooped that dudes ass so bad he worships me now. Lowkey pathetic tbh"
If they can, I don’t know how. Many members have asked to have their accounts deleted before, because they couldn’t do it themselves. And tbh, I don’t even know if WE can delete accounts. We can permaban accounts though. But I’m not permabanning someone for this. If y’all agree to not post here again that’s on y’all. But I’m not permabanning anyone but I will play along and give ya a couple week ban IF you agree to it. By “you” I mean whoever is involved in the bet or whatever.