What's new

The Beef Thread

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
I play MK1 here and there, but I've been playing a loooooooot of Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.

You should add me in Discord or something so we can chat. My username is the same there as it is here. I hope you're doing as well, my guy.
Will do homie. I miss our hype Batman vs Doomsday sets back in the day. Cheers

Evantabes

Dojo Trainee
I actually haven't played since I stopped hosting, so I haven't touched "Anniversary Edition" yet, but I've heard good things. Who are you playing as?
the walk speed buffs got me on Kim Wu since the patch and she's a ton of fun. haven't touched my other characters TJ or Spinal at all

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
@ImpostorOak, did we ever get an update on @CrimsonShadow ?
I've been traveling for most of the summer (and I'm sure you guys can tell I've barely had time to even be here), but I'm down to play Oak when I'm back around and have my setup.

This arrogance stuff is nonsense though. I'm here to support the community and the competitive scene. I do zero to prop myself up or bring myself benefit, and I'm not here to bash the players who go out and support/compete.

Vulgar

Dojo Trainee
I've been traveling for most of the summer (and I'm sure you guys can tell I've barely had time to even be here), but I'm down to play Oak when I'm back around and have my setup.

This arrogance stuff is nonsense though. I'm here to support the community and the competitive scene. I do zero to prop myself up or bring myself benefit, and I'm not here to bash the players who go out and support/compete.
HE HAS RISEN!!!

ImpostorOak

Kombatant

Speaking things that are nonsense as fact is arrogance. I won't get into why you do that, I'm not your therapist and I don't know you that well, but I know THAT you do that.

Ft10 whenever you get back and get ready.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Bull. I saw you coming out the hyperbolic time chamber when I was entering.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
i wasn't involved until i read shit like:

which if you're not trying to be toxic, fine but this would definitely fall under "condescending prick" territory which like i said is a bad look if you're wrong about the shit you're trying to be condescending about, which you are. it's also a bad look to call people bad and then not be willing to prove anything, which you are. like in the core-a gaming villains vid, if you keep trash talking and don't ever win, you become a clown, which you are. but anyway enjoy people ripping your for-scrubs, made-by-a-scrub tier list.
pretty damning receipts, @rifraf