What's new

Breakthrough THANK YOU, NRS!

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Going level to level carefully will now yield the proper rewards like it should have.

Hitting a combo at the end of level 2 Venom, then going into level 3 on opponent's wake-up and making the proper read to end the match will now feel empowering like expected, instead of like a desperation attempt. <3ane.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I just recorded the speed of his dash. I'm going to record some of his dash tomorrow and post the difference.
Could you also record his venom stuff and throw damage to show the full shebang?
This update is gonna be awesome BTW. Some busted stuff was removed, some abusable stuff was taken down to mortal status and some folks who were really struggling got a few upgrades on moves to let them get their gameplan started.

Plus, there has been a universal buff to teleports on wakeup. I'm betting that its gonna be something that helps folks counterpick against vortexes.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Could you also record his venom stuff and throw damage to show the full shebang?
This update is gonna be awesome BTW. Some busted stuff was removed, some abusable stuff was taken down to mortal status and some folks who were really struggling got a few upgrades on moves to let them get their gameplan started.

Plus, there has been a universal buff to teleports on wakeup. I'm betting that its gonna be something that helps folks counterpick against vortexes.
You got it. It'll be up in the morning.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Buffing Bane's dash is a very big deal. This way, one blocked projectile, one step close to destroying the opposing zoner and much faster corner pressure and mix ups. Now he is going to eat zoners alive. Gj NRS. Also the venom cd's are really good. He is gonna lvl up big time with these buffs imo.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'm happy for you guys (especially RYX). My eyes just teared up a bit. It might be the salt from the Aquaman nerfs or just sheer joy but anyways, congrats.

I'm actually going to pick up Bane now and YOLO charge people into dust. =)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Imo Reo put it best

I'm happy he got buffed, but these don't sound like significant buffs.
Everyone who says stuff like this doesn't understand.
For Bane mains who have been working the short end of the stick all this time, the fact that they gave us buffs at all is the equivalent to climbing slowly out of Santa Prisca... Its the chant, low at first... but it will grow, and in time it will consume the pit.
"... deshi deshi basara basara... DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA...!"("Rise... Rise...!")

I hope that with these buffs, I see more Banes out there in internet land. I really want to grind it out against this character, and the Charge monsters are brain-dead/not competent enough.

Alcarion

Gym rat
Guess i'm the only one who finds these buffs lackluster at best? Better dash okay that's good i guess but that venom debuff is still there staring me in the face! Same crappy ass normals the fuark NRS?