What's new

Breakthrough THANK YOU, NRS!

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Having a really good dash would change everything,
I struggle to dash in between blocking projectiles. I can do it with Batman all day long, but I get caught with Bane as another projectile flies across the screen. A faster dash would be amazing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I struggle to dash in between blocking projectiles. I can do it with Batman all day long, but I get caught with Bane as another projectile flies across the screen. A faster dash would be amazing.
Imagine being able to just quick dash in on Raven and Aquaman and armor their shit in just like that,

:cool:

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I'm happy for the buffs, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I am pretty sure that this list is incomplete. Doesn't NRS always have a few balance changes not included in their notes? The Harley/Grundy Nerfs for example are hilarious. And I feel pretty bad about the Deathstroke nerfs.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Decided to check things out before calling it a night and I am pleasantly surprised by this news. There are a few other things I'd love to see them do with him but this is what I call a damn good start. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow and see how it goes, I'm hoping very well.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Another note is the wording on the dash comment. His dash is now faster, not slightly faster. This gives us reason to think it's a significant increase.
Wha? Did I miss someone/something that said it wasn't as slight as the patch notes imply?

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I'm happy for the buffs, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I am pretty sure that this list is incomplete. Doesn't NRS always have a few balance changes not included in their notes? The Harley/Grundy Nerfs for example are hilarious. And I feel pretty bad about the Deathstroke nerfs.
It looks like the complete list. The Grundy nerf isn't bad. But that's another conversation.

I'm dashing around with Bane so I will know the speed increase tomorrow.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
If any Bane players are on xbox and want to play with the changes online please add me at FuuFighters98

RYX

BIG PUSHER
It looks like the complete list. The Grundy nerf isn't bad. But that's another conversation.

I'm dashing around with Bane so I will know the speed increase tomorrow.
Superman's breath Nerf didn't seem to be on it. Nor did Stroke's supposed buff on sword spin on hit.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Its good they are buffing a character that needs it too bad they are nerfing a character that doesn't. -_-

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I just recorded the speed of his dash. I'm going to record some of his dash tomorrow and post the difference.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
well these are good changes..nothing insane...he'll still have issues. but I think I may have found my third if starfire or zatanna aren't dlc. We'll teach everyone about strength guys.