What's new

Breakthrough THANK YOU, NRS!

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Got a video? Or like, what's the timing? I can't get it.
Yeah you're the second person to ask about the timing. I should have put in a disclaimer, "The timing is retarded." It's just one more thing way that we low tier heroes have to work ten times harder for.

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with B.1
I'm a fan of B11 BF2. It's pretty quick and that low to overhead transition is rough to block. Obviously you could do B1 BF2 as well if you don't like the second hit on B11 but I feel like its pretty safe.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I'm a fan of B11 BF2. It's pretty quick and that low to overhead transition is rough to block. Obviously you could do B1 BF2 as well if you don't like the second hit on B11 but I feel like its pretty safe.
Yeah there's really no secret tech for b1. It's there if you want to do a low combo, but don't have time for b2; and you have time for b1. It makes it pretty situational.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yeah there's really no secret tech for b1. It's there if you want to do a low combo, but don't have time for b2; and you have time for b1. It makes it pretty situational.
B.1 is better for pressure, more advantage on hit and block and it's two lows, giving you some really nasty mix ups with Double Punch.

B.1~Double Punch also works well vs wake ups,

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Here's something fun to know guys. Perfect Legend plays a lot of characters (though he seems to rock Doomsday) and one folks are talking about is his backpocket Bane. We might just see the man make a believer out of some downplayers sometime. Bane can run now when he needs it and IMO thats all he needed.

Oogalord

Noob
i'd shit one, two, maybe three bricks if PL pulled out Bane at a tourney. i would welcome the spike in Bane players on Live and their excessive charging

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Here's something fun to know guys. Perfect Legend plays a lot of characters (though he seems to rock Doomsday) and one folks are talking about is his backpocket Bane. We might just see the man make a believer out of some downplayers sometime. Bane can run now when he needs it and IMO thats all he needed.
All of my eh.

People will be calling for Bane nerfs here a little while. I'm calling it. Bane bodies people so much harder than Deathstroke ever did. This is especially true if you aren't Superman or Batman. I can only imagine the frustration.

And he is ridiculous with the dash/venom buffs. Anyone who downplays the buffs hasn't played him that much.

I was 515-498 prepatch. I've gone 180-56 since the patch.

Kibaris

Noob
Bane surely got some nice buffs but his frame data are still pathetic and also his MB Specials are all kinda lame. NRS must look into it if they wanna make Bane more viable...

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I can see a nerf cry coming despite the fact Bane has to work Twice as hard as the popular chars. Especially when if you start 1 combo and make 1 correct guess or read you can take at least 80-90%. I call that pretty viable.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I can see a nerf cry coming despite the fact Bane has to work Twice as hard as the popular chars. Especially when if you start 1 combo and make 1 correct guess or read you can take at least 80-90%. I call that pretty viable.
I hope he gets buffed more just so they whine louder. :joker:

He's really good but I think there's still a few things that need tweaking.

On a side note, if his moves are changed, I really hope MB double punch is a hard knockdown. I spend meter, get time to set up oki. Seems fair to me IMO

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I hope he gets buffed more just so they whine louder. :joker:

He's really good but I think there's still a few things that need tweaking.

On a side note, if his moves are changed, I really hope MB double punch is a hard knockdown. I spend meter, get time to set up oki. Seems fair to me IMO
I'd welcome any positive changes. It is prob only a matter of time before the salt flows over him.

But yes I could go for some tweaking & a hard knockdown on MB DP would make it a more viable move, I like it.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think his two biggest problems were solved. Mobility and Venom. Both are MUCH better now, now all we need is some better MB and more hard knockdowns and IMO we're good.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
IMO Ring toss has its uses. Me and Nori really dove in and its speed is amazing, I mean amazing amazing. I'd say its one of our better tools against people who can't zone because it lets us do a good amount of damage, get decent meter, and force them to approach us. We basically take the benefit most people get for ourselves.

Dayvo

My english it's not good
I think his two biggest problems were solved. Mobility and Venom. Both are MUCH better now, now all we need is some better MB and more hard knockdowns and IMO we're good.
MB venom punch gives a bounce open to combo(like joker's MB rolling gas). What do you think?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
MB venom punch gives a bounce open to combo(like joker's MB rolling gas). What do you think?
Pass, honestly we aren't a combo character so it wouldn't do us much good. Just let it do its final punch and leave them directly in front of us with a hard knockdown instead of a teachable launch across the stage.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
IMO Ring toss has its uses. Me and Nori really dove in and its speed is amazing, I mean amazing amazing. I'd say its one of our better tools against people who can't zone because it lets us do a good amount of damage, get decent meter, and force them to approach us. We basically take the benefit most people get for ourselves.
I concur. I never really knew RT was THAT fast. I hit it by accident a few times and just kept going w/it. I dislike you can't choose your ring positioning, I think that for sure could have easily been programmed in but it's fine. I wish it had more invincibility but it's still a much better move than I gave it credit for

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'd prefer a hard knockdown. It sets them up for more damage than Bane's combos anyway, and it's also easier and comes with mix ups. :3

Dayvo

My english it's not good
I'd prefer a hard knockdown. It sets them up for more damage than Bane's combos anyway, and it's also easier and comes with mix ups. :3
Pass, honestly we aren't a combo character so it wouldn't do us much good. Just let it do its final punch and leave them directly in front of us with a hard knockdown instead of a teachable launch across the stage.

Agree with both, just asking for opinions. Thx for the feedback boys :)

Reactions: RYX