What's new

T-800 Terminator General Discussion Thread

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

Got it from reddit, look in upper right corner. As far as I'm concerned, this is a deconfirmation of Mileena, Rain, Li Mei, Sareena, Meat and Mokap for a possible KP2.

Let that be a lesson to Mileena and Rain fans for being too obnoxious when asking for their character!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I certainly hope not. We don't need wasted slots for the likes of Meat and Mokap.
Well it's obviously a troll list, I'm saying that this should further cast doubt on the possibility of Mileena and Rain who are definitely popular enough to justify being DLC.

I'll would love to have Meat, but not if it means having Mileena haha

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Well it's obviously a troll list, I'm saying that this should further cast doubt on the possibility of Mileena and Rain who are definitely popular enough to justify being DLC.

I'll would love to have Meat, but not if it means having Mileena haha
Ah I misread you. I would be quite happy to have none of those characters.

gitblame

Noob
I thought var 3 would be the best cause he can launch off everything and has setup potential, but he lacks mobility options. Arnie just moves too slow for my taste. Lunge and run in other variations will definetly help with this issue.

Got it from reddit, look in upper right corner. As far as I'm concerned, this is a deconfirmation of Mileena, Rain, Li Mei, Sareena, Meat and Mokap for a possible KP2.

Let that be a lesson to Mileena and Rain fans for being too obnoxious when asking for their character!
Even though I like Mileena and Rain and they do have a reason to feel snubbed it was obvious they weren't going to be in.
Mokap and Meat are a big duh.
Shame about Sareena but when it comes to Li Mei? LOL Suck it Li Mei, you're one of the blandest characters of the 3D Era

Gamer68

Fujin!

Yeah, this is basically the final "they aren't going to happen" from NRS. Mileena and Rain were already super deconfirmed being they are moves for different characters already, Mokap and Meat were never going to happen, but there was still a little hope that Li Mei and Sareena could happen I think. Not anymore, though.

Anyway, this is a pretty funny way for NRS to acknowledge the KP2 leak. Even says "data mine in progress" and I think the path names are the same in the actual files, lol.

I'm assuming KP2 will be Sheeva, Fujin, Havik, Ash Williams, and two other guests.

NHDR

Noob
He's really fun, I've been using the variation with the running man special. What I'm wondering is how to play him at what range?

I've gathered he's a grappler so the goal is to dash in. But am I looking to get into 212 range and start the tick throw game? Also, DBF2 command throw has solid range!

freerf245

11 11 11 11
He can be super cheap up close, but his neutral definitely sucks. All three variations seem strong though.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
[QUOTE
everyone is going to low block. F2 is going to be a big deal, especially in the grenade variation.
Do any other characters with (1+3) string enders count as true throws where they'll hit anything but a neutral duck?
Like jax strings don't do that in hunker down I know

freerf245

11 11 11 11
[QUOTE

Do any other characters with (1+3) string enders count as true throws where they'll hit anything but a neutral duck?
Not in this game. Some characters in Mkx and inj2 could though.

ferdog8

Noob
[QUOTE

I think Kollector's F221+3 works the same. Not completely sure tho.

Gaxkang

Banned
Sorry if it has been explained- how does the endoskeleton mechanic work? Which tournament variations have it ?
Yeah none of the tourney variations have it.

But it activates at 20% health, you must not have used your fatal blow. You gain armor but cannot jump, dash, and can only do very basic attacks. So far it seems a letdown to me.