What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
where can i see this?
If Chris or Shaz is part of your favorite fighters you can add them and be able to save their replays to your favorite.

Or you can see if Chris or Shaz archive their stream on twitch and watch it from their.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Evo japan pretty hype. Lots using 2nd vtrigger.
I tried to watch everything, but it went on till this morning. Was able to watch top 64, some of top 32 and bits of top 16.

Winners bracket
GRPT|MOV (Chun-Li) vs. John Takeuchi (Rashid)
GRPT|Infiltration (Menat) vs. Humanbomb (Chun-Li)

Losers bracket
FOX|Tokido (Akuma) vs. AB|StormKubo (Abigail)
DNG|Itabashi Zangief (Abigail, Zangief) vs. CYG|Daigo (Guile)

Menat is underrated. She was decent last season, she honestly could be top tier this season.
I totally agree, I was one of the people saying on this thread that I thought she was super good last season, and whoever had the skill to use her was going to be a problem for anyone.

Also what do you think of Urien in AE? Was he nerfed? Buffed?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I
I watched Chris T chew him up and shit him out so hard he didn't even rematch. I know shazzy is good, but he's still a piece of shit.
Lol chris t gets his first set off me in his life after the dozen times we’ve played. woop dee do. calm down you little bum i bodied him just yesterday

connections that used to be fine can be bad now post ae update. this is the situation with strider. he couldnt get a game off me either now that he can mash rollback jab through my meaties well i dont know how to train for tht lul

strider is flowchart with his decision making he always does the same empty jump low forward or mash jab on wakeup or random dash in command grab problem is i cant react to everything anymore so i have to play “online” out of my element to beat him

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
strider’s main strategy to get in is he loves to do this thing where he makes you block laura hk and then mash out counter poke lk buffer but its not real. idk why he autopilots, its a free cc. but thats not even the point. the point is all his whiffed hks trying to force this situation in neutral dont matter cause i cant risk rollback screwing me over. thats just one example

point of the story is matchup is different online kids relax. i know little bums clike entropic get off on vicariously living through chris t to feel proud when I fail to manage to never lose a game ever, but keep it for your spank bank bro. nobody cares and you like even more of a little 35 yo bitch. just tell your hostages i mean cats or something

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Lol chris t gets his first set off me in his life after the dozen times we’ve played. woop dee do. calm down you little bum i bodied him just yesterday

connections that used to be fine can be bad now post ae update. this is the situation with strider. he couldnt get a game off me either now that he can mash rollback jab through my meaties well i dont know how to train for tht lul

strider is flowchart with his decision making he always does the same empty jump low forward or mash jab on wakeup or random dash in command grab problem is i cant react to everything anymore so i have to play “online” out of my element to beat him
So online is worse in AE? Or is it just random that certain connections don't work as good as they used to?

SpineRip

Noob
Online, in general, has been worse for me post AE, but does feel a little better the last two days. DBFZ likely took some stress off the servers.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
oh look at that i 2-0 Chris tartarian again for the milionth time someone check on entropic. thank god chris wasnt streaming this time

Do you think it has anything to do with the legacy controller issue? Either way, hope it gets fixed soon.
that was for arcade mode right? and they patched that.

anyway i think it has to do with the new matchmaking

Last edited: