What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

All this hype and reguvination its getting is making me even more excited for how much attention I'm going to get since I will be competing! This is going to be a huge year for capcom, and also a huge year for me for being a premier player in such an exciting time for sfv!

Great work capcom. I can feel your passion and dedication to the players in your creation. I can't wait to dive in and be recognized to be a part of an artful project such as AE.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Sagat, Blanka and Cody.. interesting. I was REALLY hoping for CViper and Sakura but really, I'm rarely tied to a character.. it's all in how they play, so we shall see.

Cody was the first character I mained in IV and I'll always have a huge soft spot for him, so I'm absolutely going to check him out. Sagat is a bad-ass and I'm really curious how they implement him into V. Blanka.. I hated to that stupid fuck in IV, so let's see what they do with him here.

Question, I haven't been following super close. I heard somewhere that AE was supposed to release with one or two characters, is that true? Edit: googled release date myself. Jan 16.

Sagat, Blanka and Cody.. interesting. I was REALLY hoping for CViper and Sakura but really, I'm rarely tied to a character.. it's all in how they play, so we shall see.

Cody was the first character I mained in IV and I'll always have a huge soft spot for him, so I'm absolutely going to check him out. Sagat is a bad-ass and I'm really curious how they implement him into V. Blanka.. I hated to that stupid fuck in IV, so let's see what they do with him here.

Question, I haven't been following super close. I heard somewhere that AE was supposed to release with one or two characters, is that true? And what was the release date again? I'm on mobile now and can't recheck the vids.
Sakura is the first character in sfv AE though.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Sakura is the first character in sfv AE though.
I just saw that. The little blurb I read on my phone just listed Cody, Sagat and Blanka, so I thought that was all we had.

Just saw the whole roster. Hyped as FUCK for Sakura right now. Loved LOVED her play style in iv. I was terrible, but I was even learning her tatsu loops.

Watched her trailer too.. her animations look legit amazing inV.

Well , I said I wanted a character to cone back to V for and there she is. First character up too.