What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Not watching but I'm inspired by these numbers you speak of.

If I start now with weekly nlbc where the best meet I could potentially make next years CC. With my face, charisma, and hype gameplay I imagine I could double next years numbers.

Capcoms revenue will ten fold. I will infiltrate patch developers with my influence. Karin will always be top tier.

The journey begins next week.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
many of the complained topics seemed tonhave been addressed actually from Laura’s 2mk, to rog’s tap/vtrigger, pretty much ibuki’s everything, juris vtrigger, throw loops, ryu donkey kick, akuma frames/kd, karin jab reset midscreen at least, urien braindead cc, ed’s combos fixed but they nerfed his backdash lul etc all things generally complained about. makes me wonder what they did to guile. havent heard a thing.

weirdest thing i saw was gief’s 2lp not comboing into itself anymore lul why tho. and they changed the input for his counter its a dp motion so no more accidents. no more throw loops off his regular throw either

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
many of the complained topics seemed tonhave been addressed actually from Laura’s 2mk, to rog’s tap/vtrigger, pretty much ibuki’s everything, juris vtrigger, throw loops, ryu donkey kick, akuma frames/kd, karin jab reset midscreen at least, urien braindead cc, ed’s combos fixed but they nerfed his backdash lul etc all things generally complained about. makes me wonder what they did to guile. havent heard a thing.

weirdest thing i saw was gief’s 2lp not comboing into itself anymore lul why tho. and they changed the input for his counter its a dp motion so no more accidents. no more throw loops off his regular throw either
sounds like a different game should be interesting.