What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Ok, all of that was pretty cool.

I have had SFV for a long time, and barely touched it. I may have to rethink what I've not been playing.
S3 is shaping up really well. Really really well. I can't wait to see the system and balance changes.

Is it true characters are getting addition combo routes/moves? Or was that in reference to some of the new vtriggers? I wonder how that will work out, the extra depth is what the game absolutely could use - not because myself or many others were playing characters to their potential or anything, but just because more options means more room for creative play and more room to make a character feel like your own thing.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm also excited for the anniversary thing. My fighting game life started with the original SF2. I played the later home versions every day for years. The there is the Alpha series, which is what I really want to go back to.

I've also loved Sakura ever since I first saw her win dance, so I got to at least give a new version of her a try.

Question, were the PS4 load times ever addressed? Just nasty from what I remember. So nasty I refused to buy it on PS4.

KCJ506

Noob
I might get some flak for saying for this, but after S3, I hope they don't add anymore characters that were in SSF2. Just because that was a classic doesn't mean that all of it's characters have to be in every single SF game. Sagat was really the only that was missing that I thought was a necessity. Mainly because he was the original boss and he was one of the four original Shadoloo members. And though I'm happy to see Blanka, I wouldn't complain if he never did get added.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
so the leaker i quoted about month ago was dead on about the season 3 character reveals. this is the same guy who said they’ll also release Viper, Necro, Oro, and Q down the line as well. Not the x-kira “ranked will be reset” bum who gets thigs right like 10%.
@B. Shazzy do you know what kinda punishes Abigail can get off blocking Guile's cr.rh? Same with Birdie too pls.
whatever his max damage combo is idk sweeps are pretty negative

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, I just got all the characters. Any suggestions on what good DLC to try ?QUestion mark? So far, Ed is kinda cool. Currently playing with him now and trying to figure out his neutral game cuz his combos are VICIOUS!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
so the leaker i quoted about month ago was dead on about the season 3 character reveals. this is the same guy who said they’ll also release Viper, Necro, Oro, and Q down the line as well. Not the x-kira “ranked will be reset” bum who gets thigs right like 10%.

whatever his max damage combo is idk sweeps are pretty negative
Do you mean this dude or that Vergeben guy? Because that Vergeben guy seems full of crap and this dude was before him https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/nov/17/credible-leaker-mentions-blanka-mayor-president-and-more-potential-characters-street-fighter-5-season-3/

So, as of now, I have 0 appointments made for Wednesday- 0 work obligations. As if now, nlbc is really happening for me. I'm also going to stream my progress and my sessions with my training partner most nights I am able to.

If you thought I was trolling, come for the ride and see for yourself

Has there been any word or demonstration on how they are removing throw loops which I'm guessing also implya corner throw loops as well? Pushback? Cool down period?