What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I don't believe it's too early to say.
That character is garbage, wait till they actually put her in the game in Season 4 then nerf her in 4.5
I feel like this is pretty much dead on.

Im pretty sure I saw a Falke react to a fireball with her EXTREMELY pathetic ground shot (that's not even a fucking low), only to have the Akuma recover from his fireball and jump over hers for a full combo punish.

Her combo routes and confirms are unstable as shit.. tiny changes in spacing fuck her routes up completely.. damage isnt good and she has hitbox inconsistencies. Complete lack of meaningfull followups unless your up the opponent's ass.

You can whiff punish the AIR around and AFTER several of her staff normals. I love watching Cammy punch thin air, and Falke take the hit half a screen away.

Probably worst fireballs in the game. The shotgun blast ones are especially awful and at any kind of range do a whopping 20 damage and don't even have a good hitbox to begin with.

Much more.

She's a fucking mess.

Im pretty sure I saw a Falke react to a fireball with her EXTREMELY pathetic ground shot (that's not even a fucking low), only to have the Akuma recover from his fireball and jump over hers for a full combo punish.

Her combo routes and confirms are unstable as shit.. tiny changes in spacing fuck her routes up completely.. damage isnt good and she has hitbox inconsistencies. Complete lack of meaningfull followups unless your up the opponent's ass.

You can whiff punish the AIR around and AFTER several of her staff normals. I love watching Cammy punch thin air, and Falke take the hit half a screen away.

Probably worst fireballs in the game. The shotgun blast ones are especially awful and at any kind of range do a whopping 20 damage and don't even have a good hitbox to begin with.

Much more.

She's a fucking mess.
Yep, pretty much the general opinion of Falke everywhere.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara

Much more.

She's a fucking mess.
Yeah lol at her ground fire ball not being a low.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ok guys, where do you guys rank Karin and necalli right now?
What's a "Necalli?" Is that like a name for a v trigger or something?

My precious perfect beautiful adoring exalted divine magnificent devout heavenly angel from heaven is upper mid. As a character she's solid and suuuupet efficient- especially in the corner, which in sfv is all you need really, but when placed into each mu she either gets outfoosied or her low stun/ health makes her vulnerable against chars that hit like a truck and/ or can do exactly what she does but are more resilliant. Also why play Karin when you can just play Cammy?

What's a "Necalli?" Is that like a name for a v trigger or something?

My precious perfect beautiful adoring exalted divine magnificent devout heavenly angel from heaven is upper mid. As a character she's solid and suuuupet efficient- especially in the corner, which in sfv is all you need really, but when placed into each mu she either gets outfoosied or her low stun/ health makes her vulnerable against chars that hit like a truck and/ or can do exactly what she does but are more resilliant. Also why play Karin when you can just play Cammy?
Cammy seems plus on all her normals so her tick throw game is super duper strong. But to me Karin is funner, even though I rarely ever play her.

Cammy seems plus on all her normals so her tick throw game is super duper strong. But to me Karin is funner, even though I rarely ever play her.
My precious perfect beautiful glorious immaculate omnipresent pure divine magnificent gorgeous majestic noble elegant devout heavenly angelic angel from heaven is, without a doubt, more fun than Cammy. I don't know how you decide fun factor for a character but for me it mostly comes down to conversion options and having a variety of combos.

C. Mk > spiral arrow... st. Mp > cr. Mk > spiral arrow... st. Hp > spiral arrow... f. Hk > cr. Mp > spiral arrow... Yeah, every Cammy "fan" out there is definitely playing her for her fun factor and not her braindead level of ease and tournament viability right?

My precious perfect beautiful glorious immaculate omnipresent pure divine magnificent gorgeous majestic noble elegant devout heavenly angelic angel from heaven is, without a doubt, more fun than Cammy. I don't know how you decide fun factor for a character but for me it mostly comes down to conversion options and having a variety of combos.

C. Mk > spiral arrow... st. Mp > cr. Mk > spiral arrow... st. Hp > spiral arrow... f. Hk > cr. Mp > spiral arrow... Yeah, every Cammy "fan" out there is definitely playing her for her fun factor and not her braindead level of ease and tournament viability right?
Lol, well her footsie game is strong so I guess she’s a character for players who particularly like footsie characters I guess.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
so mena stomps Daigo Guile, double eliminates Du this weekend but yet ask literally any Birdie player what the matchup is and “birdie cant ever get in man no options” lul

hmmm its almost like if most people actuallly bothered to to get good outside of their training mode warrior and their own theory fighter/excuse making hmmmm these matchups Guile wins so free might not even be bad hmmmm maybe some people are just scrubs hmmmm sounds like hard work and skill tho better just pick abigail for my instant gratification babby mind

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
oh hey look at dat guise apparently birdie 6-4s Guile now so, you know, one of the slowest characters in the game with gimmicky defense, average offense, and easy damage beats the gdlk zoner /gdlk rushdown character man

so gdlk man guile best in the game man lul u bums learn how to play ur character and who knows maybe they’ll beat guile too suddenly hmmm

oh hey look at dat guise apparently birdie 6-4s Guile now so, you know, one of the slowest characters in the game with gimmicky defense, average offense, and easy damage beats the gdlk zoner /gdlk rushdown character man

so gdlk man guile best in the game man lul u bums learn how to play ur character and who knows maybe they’ll beat guile too suddenly hmmm
I destroy Guiles with my Ryu. Come get these shoryukens!

:DOGE

Last edited: