What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

All these characters have scrubby, dirty "get in for free tools" that leave them plus on block like Guiles projectile wall Uriens retarded dash in/ knee drop Cammys and Akumas dk/ air throw ect. Point is, I can't do anything but either wait for you button happy peasants to come to me or play super on point with my mid tier footsies mid tier jump ins mid tier dashes mid tier AA's and negative on block advancing specials. This game is evolving to be more and more fast paced while karin is falling behind trying to keep up with the scrub fighter V madness. Fucking scrubs.

/rant.

All these characters have scrubby, dirty "get in for free tools" that leave them plus on block like Guiles projectile wall Uriens (soap bar in my mouth) dash in/ knee drop Cammys and Akumas dk/ air throw ect. Point is, I can't do anything but either wait for you button happy peasants to come to me or play super on point with my mid tier footsies mid tier jump ins mid tier dashes mid tier AA's and negative on block advancing specials. This game is evolving to be more and more fast paced while karin is falling behind trying to keep up with the scrub fighter V madness. Fucking scrubs.

/rant.
Orochi tho

Orochi tho
Ugh. I knew you wouldn't understand. I get a relatively slow, plus 2 on hit, negative on block advancing special that leaves me within throw range. Hello to you FANG players you sons of bitches.

Better yet tell me how often you get away with doing any of your merp-a-derp regular dashes or ibuki ex air kunais or Akuma ex Tatsu mix ups or ANY OTHER tremendously plus on block, unreactable advancing launchers in the game?

Since this game obviously wants to be mkx karin's orochi might as well be plus 8 on block. That's how capcom does "fairness"

Ugh. I knew you wouldn't understand. I get a relatively slow, plus 2 on hit, negative on block advancing special that leaves me within throw range. Hello to you FANG players you sons of bitches.

Better yet tell me how often you get away with doing any of your merp-a-derp regular dashes or ibuki ex air kunais or Akuma ex Tatsu mix ups or ANY OTHER tremendously plus on block, unreactable advancing launchers in the game?

Since this game obviously wants to be mkx karin's orochi might as well be plus 8 on block. That's how capcom does "fairness"
My ryus advancing special is -100000 on block. But yea you have no fireball.

Damn, that's so awesome. It always amazes me how some players get such a high rank. Like I get mopped by rookies and y'all getting master ranks? Lol. Congrats again dude.
Constant losing. Constant, consistent, non stop losing until someday you just start winning.

That's if you want to learn mus that way. Otherwise lab monster as much as you can to better prepare yourself but you'll still lose until you become familiar with the meta

Constant losing. Constant, consistent, non stop losing until someday you just start winning.

That's if you want to learn mus that way. Otherwise lab monster as much as you can to better prepare yourself but you'll still lose until you become familiar with the meta
Cool thanks, but here's what I don't get, I've played against a lot of rookies who I swear belong in evo top 32. Like they play like if they were super high ranked but are rookies, like if I get destroyed by these then I can't imagine what a silver,gold,plat,etc would do to me.

Cool thanks, but here's what I don't get, I've played against a lot of rookies who I swear belong in evo top 32. Like they play like if they were super high ranked but are rookies, like if I get destroyed by these then I can't imagine what a silver,gold,plat,etc would do to me.
That's called a "hidey" my friend lol. At this point though the rank doesn't really matter in terms of skill level. I deserve to be Master dammit. Lots of ppl choose not to play ranked for whatever reason but they've been playing the game and leveling up the whole time.

Edit: Nemo is still Rookie rank fyi

That's called a "hidey" my friend lol. At this point though the rank doesn't really matter in terms of skill level. I deserve to be Master dammit. Lots of ppl choose not to play ranked for whatever reason but they've been playing the game and leveling up the whole time.

Edit: Nemo is still Rookie rank fyi
Ah ok, that does make sense. Is that the same as a smurf account?

Everyone has given up on my PPBAH. Bonchan. Punk. Mago. Kbrad. Every one

Everyone

Everyone

Everyone

Everyone

Everyone

Everyone
I play this game at a very low skill level so I won't tell you why Karin is viable etc. but what I can tell you is that if you like ANY character, if you have fun playing that character then forget who drops her etc. it's all about having fun. I would much rather play Karin being not a top tier than play a top tier like cammy, because too me it's about the fun factor.

I play this game at a very low skill level so I won't tell you why Karin is viable etc. but what I can tell you is that if you like ANY character, if you have fun playing that character then forget who drops her etc. it's all about having fun. I would much rather play Karin being not a top tier than play a top tier like cammy, because too me it's about the fun factor.
You are 100% right. Karin is definitley one of the funnest fg chars I've played. And she is viable, it's just annoying to see other characters have the same pressure she has and then additional cheap tools that outclass her.

I say this though because I love using the cfn system to watch players like Bonchan and and Infiltration just for entertainment- and I especially liked to watch my favorite character in their hands. I still love to watch Bonchans Nash and Tokidos Akuma when I don't feel like playing or am taking a break between matches.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Well boys. We all knew this day might come. But it is with a heavy heart that I have to inform all of you that master is in fact the new super silver. I’m sorry.

Wow and you didn’t even use the best character in the game to get there like some people lul “too easy” as some would say

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Greetings everyone. I've turned a new leaf in life -- becoming a better person. Along with that, I have picked this game up again. I hope to meet every one of you online and have some good, good fights! By all means, please add my CFN: JohnnySan. I'm always down for a good tussle. I'm only a Plat Cammy so I can only put up so much of an effort against you grand 武士道 masters. Have a good night!