• Increased the recovery by 4F
    • Increased the knock back distance for the explosion on hit
  • Tenrai (V-Skill): Decreased the amount of V-Gauge meter gain on hit
  • Rokushaku Horokudama (V-Trigger)L
    • Decreased the stun from 100 to 80
    • Changed the combo restrictions on hit
    • Increased amount of EX meter gain on hit
  • Kunai Ikkinage: Can be special move canceled
This is what's listed in her change log. Hard to say for sure.. there are def nerfs in there, but some buffs as well. I dont know what some of the stuff will amount to, like the pushback/knockback changes on various things.. there's some recovery nerfs in there too, making it easier to whiff punish certain things I guess.

St.hk will combo into a st.lp now that it's +3, and that gives you a lp x dp/raida combo.

Cr.mk being +3 OH and -2 OB seems like it would be nice as well. It's safe now.. the pushback on hit isn't enough to get anything guaranteed - a jab wont reach even at point blank - but on CH, you can get a st.lk if you aren't too far back. You don't have to be point blank or anything, but closer to it's max range and the st.lk will whiff. I dont know if this worked previously or not, bu she can get cr.mk x VT2 and it combos. Again, I dont know if this worked before or not.. but it does now. On reg hit as well. I dont know her neutral well enough to know what this will really mean, but my instincts tell me, it's going give her some good shit. Even if it's not a combo on normal hit, being +3 will likely enable quite a lot of followup pressure/frametrap/etc stuff.

cr.mp x f.hp is +2 OH now. So.. yay? I dunno.

Kunai Ikkinage - this is the charged kunai throw. No clue. i assume it's meant to give her a big cash-out combo potential? It's always nice to be able to do extra stuff.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I wish I could take @FL Rushdown 's recommendation from a while ago, and make Dhalsim work. I hated him in IV, but in V, I actually really like his design. His 'zoning' is so nasty because it's so active, and busy and proactively violent.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I wish I could take @FL Rushdown 's recommendation from a while ago, and make Dhalsim work. I hated him in IV, but in V, I actually really like his design. His 'zoning' is so nasty because it's so active, and busy and proactively violent.
His V2 is so cool too. Creative af and seems like it has more set-up potential than just about anything this side of Aegis.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I tried both of them, I didn't keep any because my footsies suck but goddam can a decent player mop you with footsies using them.

Didn't read too much on his changes, mid tier?
I think he sucks. Capcom making changes like they're NRS now. I guess it makes sense considering it plays more like an NRS game than a SF game.

EntropicByDesign

Just being dumb and I took 'Sim into an AI match vs the highest level.. and that.. that is a depressing ass fight. The CPU Vega would instant air throw, CA or VT every single teleport. If I DARED to hit Vskill? Air throw instantly. I had like four IAFlames air thrown and I can bang those out as low as Ive seen them done by anyone - for the most part. Air drill? LOLLERFUCKINGSKATES. Swatted like a fookin fly.

The point was just to play with movement (I'm super bored, but extremely tired - just cant sleep) and it just became one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Good lawd.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Eh, I'd take more tick throws over throw loops, but that's just me.
I’m not even taking things like throw loops and anti-air jabs into account because they’ve been trying (and failing) to get rid of those since the first patch but I’m with you on those needing to (finally) go.

EntropicByDesign

Is it just me, or is Chun looking kinda decent? I'm not saying she's S1 Chun and some top 5 contender, but I feel like she's actually *IN* the game, and reasonably strong. I love her design and how she plays, but I have *never* been able to get her st.mp x cr.mk x m.heli combo down, or even close, and even if I do the cr.lp st.mp ~ version, I barely land it.

She has some mean ass damage now in some situations. CH st.mp into cr.hp into vskill leads to solid ass damage.

Is it just me, or is Chun looking kinda decent? I'm not saying she's S1 Chun and some top 5 contender, but I feel like she's actually *IN* the game, and reasonably strong. I love her design and how she plays, but I have *never* been able to get her st.mp x cr.mk x m.heli combo down, or even close, and even if I do the cr.lp st.mp ~ version, I barely land it.

She has some mean ass damage now in some situations. CH st.mp into cr.hp into vskill leads to solid ass damage.
I heard she got better but not sure. And the damage seems real good.

EntropicByDesign

If I could snap my fingers and be 'good*' at any one character in V it would probably be Sim.

* By good I simply mean capable of correctly and reliably performing that character's various combos, setups, etc. Purely good from a "do the things" standpoint. Not from a decision making or match winning standpoint.

Sim, Kolin, possibly Juri, Fang and one or two other characters are forever beyond me.

I am completely happy with Urien though, just always been in awe of a good Sim player.