What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
They should let us spend some points in survival so we dont have to redo the ENTIRE challenge, or least set us back 10 stages or so, got to 49 and lost :mad:

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Is it just me or is Chun OD? She has a good answer for every situation, awesome buttons, and confusing mixups. Obviously it's day 2 but she's definitely given me the most trouble.

I'm using Ryu, he's the only one I feel like I have any bearings with so far. I was using Karin but her lack of really reliable AA options kills it for me.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
They should let us spend some points in survival so we dont have to redo the ENTIRE challenge, or least set us back 10 stages or so, got to 49 and lost :mad:

man i was playing on normal got to 30 and was dicking around- playing- eating - talking to my wife.... was not even paying attention to time and got timed out with like both me and the cpu with 5 percent health. had to start over.... beat normal then i start playing on hard - get all the way up to 30 and think i had finished - denied- its 50- so then i play for a few more matches but by this time im so over it (bored) so i just back out.. ugh ..

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
man i was playing on normal got to 30 and was dicking around- playing- eating - talking to my wife.... was not even paying attention to time and got timed out with like both me and the cpu with 5 percent health. had to start over.... beat normal then i start playing on hard - get all the way up to 30 and think i had finished - denied- its 50- so then i play for a few more matches but by this time im so over it (bored) so i just back out.. ugh ..
Got damn, i feel for you, i dont think colors are worth all the hassle, but I want that black pallet laura so bad

yzzerdd

levitate levitate levitate levitate
Idk if it's just me, but the ps4 dpad fucks the shit out of my thumb. Haven't had this issue at all with the xbone dpad, so I'm probably just gonna get one of those Brook Converters.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Got damn, i feel for you, i dont think colors are worth all the hassle, but I want that black pallet laura so bad

yeah its so not worth the hassle :( but its the same for me, lol - i need that black and white ken, grey and white charlie, and maybe that pink and black karin.
plus theres Ibuki , Alex, and Urien so looks like imma have to deal with this shit a lot.

Redux

Ex Phase
Is it just me or is Chun OD? She has a good answer for every situation, awesome buttons, and confusing mixups. Obviously it's day 2 but she's definitely given me the most trouble.

I'm using Ryu, he's the only one I feel like I have any bearings with so far. I was using Karin but her lack of really reliable AA options kills it for me.
her buttons are ridiculous lol and many consider her top 5 if not the best right now.

If anybody needs a quick guide to any character check out Bafael on youtube. He has a quick overview of the characters best anti-airs, crush counters and hit confirm combos for everyone in the cast except laura.

Chun is top 3. I believe she only has one bad matchup or even matchup (Birdie).

they work but you have to rewire the HK button to the correct position. Its that simple... I believe it is mapping HK to the start button or something odd like that. I dont have a PS stick but 2 of my friends have done this with their sticks on their SF PC game.
Certain sticks will work. Most sticks (PS3/PS4 Hori, Mad Catz) will not work unless you use that software workaround (Joy2Key, X360CE, XboxCE, DS4Windows). If you actually have a Brook PS4 -> Xbone converter, that will also make your PS4 sticks compatible with PC.

And here....

We......

G.........

<You have been disconnected from the server>

All jokes aside, this is the place where you can discuss all things Street Fighter V related.

I seriously laughed out loud when I read this.

Super demo trainer 5. Capcom has screwed up towo big releases in a row. This one is actually worse than SFxT. In SFxT, there may have been bugs and glitches, but at least the modes worked.

As far as matchups, The two that are giving me more trouble than anyone right now are R. Mika and Nash.

Nash mostly because I need to look at some frame data to figure out when I can do anything. his c.mk seems to be super plus on block and I keep getting counter pokes stuffed.

Same thing with R.Mika. I need to look at what's safe and what isn't... because I feel like she can just press anything and it's better than all of my options. I know that's not true, but I don't know what to do yet.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If anyone is interested, Infiltration is streaming now. He's been streaming since this morning. I believe the server issue is fix.

http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85
Dude is hilarious. I love watching his streams. I remember the last time I was watching him he was playing Nash and punching Cammy in training mode. Some sort of white effect comes of Nash's hand during his attacks and Infiltration just kept saying "HYOOMAHN SPERM. HYOOMAHN SPERM. TAKE THE SPERM."

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Dude is hilarious. I love watching his streams. I remember the last time I was watching him he was playing Nash and punching Cammy in training mode. Some sort of white effect comes of Nash's hand during his attacks and Infiltration just kept saying "HYOOMAHN SPERM. HYOOMAHN SPERM. TAKE THE SPERM."
Lol! He's trying to get a "69" win streak right now.