What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
He said top 5 not #1 Shazzy.
doesnt matter its just a throw bait whats so special about it. every character can apply the same strategy with less risk

people need to realize that upside down kick exists because guile is a pure charge character with one stubby cancellable normal. he cant walk forward then walk back out of range to throw out a heavy normal then cancel it to some special with halfscreen corner carry kd to effectively throw bait like 99% of the cast.

heres an example: guile walks forward > udk gets counter hit by jab/dp into kd.

cammy walks forward and walks back shimmy > blocks literally anything

udk is not a big deal get over it scrubs.

Laura's st.mk sucks! Ryu's cr.mk could use some help too.
Her knee really is whatever lol I'm jk

My real list is

Karin's st. Lk
Birdies c. Hk
Akuma c. Hp
Geif c. Lp
Karin's st. Hk tied with Uriens st. Hp

YEAH THAT'S 6 BUT HE DIDN'T SPECIFY THE RULES SO I WIN HAHABAHAHAHSJAHAHA

*throws up again

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Do we know the release schedule for Season 3 or are we just assuming it’ll be the same as 2? It’d be nice to see Bonchan play Sagat at Evo but I guess nobody should hold their breath, right?

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Do we know the release schedule for Season 3 or are we just assuming it’ll be the same as 2? It’d be nice to see Bonchan play Sagat at Evo but I guess nobody should hold their breath, right?
Season 3 start the same time AE which is Jan 16th.

As far as it look right now, Sagat is last. But it could change the order who knows. And we are not sure if a new character still going to come out every two months like before.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Season 3 start the same time AE which is Jan 16th.

As far as it look right now, Sagat is last. But it could change the order who knows. And we are not sure if a new character still going to come out every two months like before.
Yah I know Suckura is dropping 1/16 but don’t nobody gaf about her and I’m hoping to hell they step their release schedule game up. I thought they were initially supposed to drop one a month with season 2 but started slacking, so here’s hoping they can pull it off for 3 and we can see all these characters come Evo time.

And no way Sagat isn’t last lol, Ono’s getting to be as trolly as Boon.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yah I know Suckura is dropping 1/16 but don’t nobody gaf about her and I’m hoping to hell they step their release schedule game up. I thought they were initially supposed to drop one a month with season 2 but started slacking, so here’s hoping they can pull it off for 3 and we can see all these characters come Evo time.

LOTS of us give a fuck about Sakura, lol. I'll be coming back to V specifically for her. I was hoping for a character at AE release that I wanted to play, and I LOVED her in IV. LOVED. I was awful, but Im awful with everyone, so I dont think that matters any more.

I dont really have much to add to the top 5 normals that havent already been mentioned, except maybe Balrogs st.rh (I think its st.rh.. his CC that looks like a hook).. and its mostly top 5 IMO because its connected to Balrog. The same move on a different character wouldnt be as stupid, but its got functional range, its like +3 or something idiotic, and of course if he hits you, especially if he has trigger.. well, we've all seen what that pile of dog shit masquerading as a fighting game character can do off a CC.

wut? sakura is an extremely popular char :confused:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

I LOOOOOOVE Sakura. Especially her new J-Pop, Janet Jackson side microphone design she got going on! She will dance on your face!

4pm: Show face at mandatory office holiday party

6pm: 2 bud light plats and 2 secret jell-o shots my co-worker snuck in later and I'm home ready for the real party

The party in my pants

Lol no, the sfv party

Who wants to play sfv in my pants?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
4pm: Show face at mandatory office holiday party

6pm: 2 bud light plats and 2 secret jell-o shots my co-worker snuck in later and I'm home ready for the real party

The party in my pants

Lol no, the sfv party

Who wants to play sfv in my pants?
*thinks about it* Nah....too easy ;)