Street Fighter V General Discussion

Discussion in 'Street Fighter' started by Rickyraws, Feb 16, 2016.

1. EntropicByDesign

EntropicByDesign Confused and afraid.

Not too bad.. Just taking it easy. Taking my muscle relaxers, wishing I had real pain medicine and sitting around. Well, sitting then when I cant sit anymore I do this little slide thing where I swivel my chair to the side and kind of flow out of it onto the floor so I can lay out and stretch, lol.

This actually happened a few days ago at work,. and I went to the ER, blah blah. Told work I could come back in two days or so, I just needed a little time to let my back kind of relax and settle, because at that time it wasn't that bad, it was super painful, but that was it. I hadn't actually strained or torn anything. I said I could come in, but I needed to take it VERY easy, like short shifts, Ill do bitch work, whatever, I'm not trying to fuck everyone over at work. So they schedule me day shift (I work nights), a 10hr shift, and I end up doing both small and big dog group daycare (this requires literally standing on a metal ladder so I can see both groups at once) while staying with 26 dogs that are all over 45lbs. About half of them are over 100lbs, and 5 of them are over 150lbs.. That was the straw that broke.. well, my back. I knew something was wrong.. and last night around 4am.. BOOM. Woke up to.. this. Ugh.

New York Pizza likes this.
  2. New York Pizza

New York Pizza Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

Liked because I can read your stories all day

The Slaj Jazz likes this.
  3. LiangHuBBB

LiangHuBBB Noob

nostalgia

THTB likes this.
  4. New York Pizza

Premium Supporter

5. B. Shazzy

B. Shazzy Retired Best Batman
    Premium Supporter

ahhh hey u guyth. just taking break after my sets with julio, best ken player in NA no big deal. thought id see whats up with you scrubs see if you posted any sick new urien setups nobody will ever do lul

anyway id better go i have to prepare with my sets against xsk samurai, you know best akuma player NA, no big deal tho guise just another day in the life of the best guile player NA

Killphil likes this.
  6. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    You actually think you're better than du huh. And last I checked noneed is still ahead of you on the apparently super important leaderboards.

SpineRip and Briggs8417 like this.
  7. New York Pizza

Premium Supporter

Hi all, starting next Wednesday I'll be attending NLBC weeklies in BK. I'm obviously going to get bopped, like I barely win against Rushdowns lvl 18 bison (embarrassing) but super excited just to play with everyone and compete offline.

I'LL TAKE ALL THE FEEDBACK I CAN GET THOUGH U GUISE. I'm gonna throw my cfn out there and ask for the support of this forum for mu knowledge and general coaching. I obviously can do this myself but I can level up a lot faster with the help from you guys. I'm suuper excited to start taking advantage of the lush competitive scene here in NY.

newyorksensei

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  8. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

I'll wait until the Arcade Edition Super Ultra Black Power Fighter 5000 comes out featuring Lil Richard :D

The Slaj Jazz likes this.
  9. NHDR

NHDR Noob

hey guise i just beat daigo with guile no big deal am i the new #1 or what

:cool:

SpineRip likes this.
  10. NaCl man

NaCl man Mishima boiz

PSN:
    NaClman82
    XBL:
    NaCl man82
    @B.Shazzy

11. NaCl man

NaCl man Mishima boiz

PSN:
    NaClman82
    XBL:
    NaCl man82
    me and my 8 year old son have been going round for round in sfv tonight. This is a clip of his play.. so proud

12. EntropicByDesign

I still havent played any Bison.

13. @MylesWright_

@MylesWright_ I'll be back 3ing

Nothing but heavies pressed until something crush counters. He knows how to play SFV

14. SpineRip

SpineRip Noob

Capcom changed their Facebook logo and updated the silhouettes... Seems like Zeku will be revealed very shorlty (maybe even this weekend):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    Yeah he's probably better than some of the people here.....

NaCl man likes this.
  16. SpineRip

SpineRip Noob

Zeku is being revealed at SEAM2017 this weekend during the Top 8 (Sunday Oct 15, 4-9am EST).

17. B. Shazzy

B. Shazzy Retired Best Batman
    Premium Supporter

cammy being able to basically tick throw you off 2 lights is the dumbest thing ive ever seen in my life

Rip Torn likes this.
  18. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    I can actually agree with that

19. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    oh a loop in a match? oh and on hitbox because my stick isn't working? wow who knew I could do that.....

edit: non hetero music added for shazzys benefit

20. Killphil

Killphil A prop on the stage of life.

PSN:
    Killphil89
    I was about to question the music choice but I see the edit.

21. EntropicByDesign

The kid is better than me.

NaCl man likes this.
  22. EntropicByDesign

*looks around*

Anyone up?

23. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
  24. That was awesome.