What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
whos the king guise correct answer(s) will be rewarded with important positions in my kingdom

Oooo, oooo, I know this! NoNeedToTalk!

Oh wait, no! Trick question! Answer is imstilldadaddy because he's the only one on there who's relevant/in the top 100 of the Street Fighter V Tournament Rankings!

Ha! Almost got me there, Shazzy! Almost!

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Might try to play Bison tonight if anyone gets on and is in the mood to play A) a shitty player. B) A shitty player who hasnt played at all recently so is rusty and C) a shitty, rusty player playing a character he has never played before and doesnt really know how to play.

@ me here, I'll try to check in and out.

Bison is pressure, spacing and uses frame traps and strike/throw to open people up.. He is slow and methodical and requires crazy good spacing and understanding of his normals as well as conditioning. All things I am bad at doing or making use of. So playing him some could be an interesting learning experience if nothing else.

Failing anyone wanting games, I might just go practice combos in BB. Hibiki and Az are both fun as fawk.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Oooo, oooo, I know this! NoNeedToTalk!

Oh wait, no! Trick question! Answer is imstilldadaddy because he's the only one on there who's relevant/in the top 100 of the Street Fighter V Tournament Rankings!

Ha! Almost got me there, Shazzy! Almost!

no its the guy who didnt play the game for 6 months then comes back and gains nearly 10k points in a week vs the guys who did play the game for 6 months gaining points at a rate of like 500 a week

no its the guy who didnt play the game for 6 months then comes back and gains nearly 10k points in a week vs the guys who did play the game for 6 months gaining points at a rate of like 500 a week
If only actual top players cared about online as much as you shazzy. Then your points might matter lol.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Same. Gonna be off and on all day. Wanna try out Bison for no real reason other than 'meh'. If anyone wants games against a shitty, rusty player playing a character he doesnt know for shit, let me know. As an added bonus I'll be on pad because a friend is borrowing my q4.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Fei would be cool. I like to see more 3S character in this game since it before that time line.

Did anyone really like Blanka?