What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

If you get it I'll play with you/show you some stuff.
Should I look at getting either or both of the season passes? I typically prefer having a larger roster to choose from. I think I'd like to play Akuma and probably Vega as well. Not really sure about others... yet. If I understand correctly not all of Season 2 chars are out yet?

Should I look at getting either or both of the season passes? I typically prefer having a larger roster to choose from. I think I'd like to play Akuma and probably Vega as well. Not really sure about others... yet. If I understand correctly not all of Season 2 chars are out yet?
If you wanna play seriously they're worth getting just to lab all the characters. If you just wanna do your own thing you can pretty easily get 3 or 4 dpd chars for free by doing story stuff.

lul this is an anti-advertisement for the game my man
Yes because I'm so bad that a new player couldn't possibly learn anything from me lul. That's why I have a 70% winrate over a few thousand games.

Clearly no way I could teach a rookie a basic combo or anything about sfv frame data.

Yes because I'm so bad that a new player couldn't possibly learn anything from me lul. That's why I have a 70% winrate over a few thousand games.

Clearly no way I could teach a rookie a basic combo or anything about sfv frame data.
I went ahead and picked it up, go ahead and add me if you'd like PSN is Trench_Lord

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Definitely get both seasons. I'm not sure if it's still going on but there was a deal where you could get both season with the game really cheap.

I think you will really enjoy the game judging by your previous post. There some issues but I really do enjoy playing this game.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069

lul 70% win ratio when the game is dead and laggier than ever sounds about right for you my man let me know when you vae kore oints than daigo like me good stuff tho

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
but real talk u guise id definitely play this game over inj 2 more if the netcode and improved matchmaking happens. nrs games are pretty shallow competition wise and i dont feel as challenged playing nrs tournament players vs online sfv ranked diamonds lul

let me know when you accomplish 1% of what daigo has tho. Then maybe I'll care.

myles cares thats all that matters

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
@Scott The Scot sorry to ask but since you're the only guile around here of note, is there any resource/list of all of guiles loops? Been goofing around with him and I can do all the basic ones just curious if there's swaggier ones than the st hp, cr mp booms, dash st lk ones.
Hey man, long time no speak! Hope you've been well!

I only know the basic loop like straight after it got changed. But even then I don't even know if there was an update since the last time I played, I guess there is because the character select screen tiles are smaller and there's loads of characters that I've never seen haha. All I know is that I like to end with EX Boom > B.LK for the flip out into the throw/F.HK mixup or whatever you wanna do.

Do you still play Akuma? I got my ass handed to me by this one dude lol.

Hey man, long time no speak! Hope you've been well!

I only know the basic loop like straight after it got changed. But even then I don't even know if there was an update since the last time I played, I guess there is because the character select screen tiles are smaller and there's loads of characters that I've never seen haha. All I know is that I like to end with EX Boom > B.LK for the flip out into the throw/F.HK mixup or whatever you wanna do.

Do you still play Akuma? I got my ass handed to me by this one dude lol.
Yeah I like that one too although I'm a big fan of the st lk , st mk, cr lp xx flash kick ender. Still play akuma too.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Does it not bother anyone else that arguably the two of most iconic SF characters (Ryu, Chun-Li) are in the bottom 3 trash tier?

Injustice 2 - Batman and Superman very strong
Tekken - Mishima characters very strong
Super Smash - Mario very strong
SFV- Ryu and Chun Li trash

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Does it not bother anyone else that arguably the two of most iconic SF characters (Ryu, Chun-Li) are in the bottom 3 trash tier?

Injustice 2 - Batman and Superman very strong
Tekken - Mishima characters very strong
Super Smash - Mario very strong
SFV- Ryu and Chun Li trash

Nope, fuck those guys.

Also don't worry lil buddy, pretty soon my new main Abigail will come out and almost certainly be dumpster fire tier to lift them up the ranks.