What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Does it not bother anyone else that arguably the two of most iconic SF characters (Ryu, Chun-Li) are in the bottom 3 trash tier?

Injustice 2 - Batman and Superman very strong
Tekken - Mishima characters very strong
Super Smash - Mario very strong
SFV- Ryu and Chun Li trash
I main Ryu. I switched from laura in season 2 to Ryu and akuma. I'm guessing the top players should be bothered but as a low level player like me it doesn't really bother me lol

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
More School Costumes heading to Street Fighter V June 27th

On June 27th, the School range of Street Fighter V costumes will be expanded to include R. Mika, Nash and Ibuki. These three students of the game will join Chun-Li, Ryu and Juri in the street fighting school of hard reads and learned blocks. Hit the jump to check out the new costumes!

Letting her hair hang low with thick specs, friendship bracelets and sensible shoes, R. Mika takes a leaf out of the traditional sailor-style school uniform that can be seen in Japan. Here’s hoping that Nadeshiko still recognizes her during recess.

Going for a white gakuran uniform that’s reminiscent of Kyosuke Kagami (shout-outs to Rival Schools!), Nash looks just as ready to hit the books as he does a crush counter. He also sports a hall-monitor sash that shouts, “skip class at your peril, punk.”

Rounding out this academic trio is Ibuki in her traditional fuka school uniform. These threads aren’t as rugged as her ninja dogi but we have it on good authority that the bomb capacity is just as generous. That red scarf also pays respectful homage to her fellow Capcom ninja, Strider Hiryu.

Stay ahead of the grading curve by picking these costumes up for $3.99 each at the end of the month.

source-
http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/06/22/more-school-costumes-heading-to-street-fighter-v-june-27th

I love how capcom gave a character that already has a school uniform for her costume ANOTHER school girl costume. Come on capcom. Where's my Urien duds.

SpineRip

Noob
I like the Mika costume, but I'm not sure if I'm going to give Capcom any more money at this time... I want to wait until Comic Con and see if we get any big surprises for the 30th anniversary like Ono teased. I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it's nothing significant.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah they buffed gief. Gave him 3 new moves, cause he needed it.....

The party is situational though only works on horizontal kicks.
3 moves? Damn. Was green hand one of them? When I stopped playing I remember Gief wasn't considered very good, what happened to that? lol.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
u know guise i was just thinking that bonchan has always played his style of nash ever since he picked him up halfway thru season 1. none of this jab and backdash from fullscreen stuff that all the bumdowns tried to emulate before just switching to mika lul. bonchan has always been unique, fundamental and pure cleanliness in his play

reminds me a lot of myself tbh. anybody know what bonchan is in english?

u know guise i was just thinking that bonchan has always played his style of nash ever since he picked him up halfway thru season 1. none of this jab and backdash from fullscreen stuff that all the bumdowns tried to emulate before just switching to mika lul. bonchan has always been unique, fundamental and pure cleanliness in his play

reminds me a lot of myself tbh. anybody know what bonchan is in english?
You have not been watching bonchan lately then. He's gotten away from cleanliness and is playing very dirty. Wakeup buttons, jabbing when he's counter hit, etc. it's just how sfv works.