What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

some urien things ive been using lately. some of em are gimmicky but vs people that don't just mash you can usually get a freebie the first time since most of these aren't realy used very much. also any of the setups that have aegis on both sides the throw is the less damaging option, but its cooler so I usually go for it.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
lul thats cool man but could you post some supergirl stuff or how about some stuff from a game with real footsies like inujustixe 2 much footsies among us man

some urien things ive been using lately. some of em are gimmicky but vs people that don't just mash you can usually get a freebie the first time since most of these aren't realy used very much. also any of the setups that have aegis on both sides the throw is the less damaging option, but its cooler so I usually go for it.
Crazy shiz! That knee drop for the mixup is nice.

NHDR

Noob
^ Yeah, ideally use that so you can push your opponent further into the corner. If you choose to do something else, use HK tatsu as the ender so you get better oki options after the knock down.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I wonder if the Patch 2.5 is coming out the end of this month? You think they are going to add more changes?

I wonder if the Patch 2.5 is coming out the end of this month? You think they are going to add more changes?
I really hope it comes out soon. I think they are adding more changes than the initially released. I think there's going to be more buffs/nefs/changes to the game. I think this patch will do good for SF. Cmon capcom hurry yo ass ups!

SpineRip

Noob
I have read (mostly on Reddit) that people in the beta noticed that they smoothed the shadows (no longer choppy pixels), Cammy's airthrow animation looks a bit smoother, and that they added an intro at the start screen... though, I didn't play the beta so I can't confirm it.

However, I don't think they're doing too much else above what was seen in the beta... I think they're simply waiting for e-league to finish. I'm hoping we'll see it next week, but I also think they're going to wait a bit so it looks like they were working hard to give the best product for their fans, rather than post-poning the update to please their sponsors.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I have read (mostly on Reddit) that people in the beta noticed that they smoothed the shadows (no longer choppy pixels), Cammy's airthrow animation looks a bit smoother, and that they added an intro at the start screen... though, I didn't play the beta so I can't confirm it.

However, I don't think they're doing too much else above what was seen in the beta... I think they're simply waiting for e-league to finish. I'm hoping we'll see it next week, but I also think they're going to wait a bit so it looks like they were working hard to give the best product for their fans, rather than post-poning the update to please their sponsors.
What your friends told you about the beta is correct.

And I think it's funny I asked my question from the few post above and this came out

SpineRip

Noob
I'm curious what the "and more" is...

I saw that dataminers found some new season 2 combo trials, so I hope those are released, as well as Temple Hideout is re-released.

I honestly feel like I'm gonna forget about SFV once Tekken 7 releases. Inj 2 has already sapped up much of my time lol
That's what they ALL say, see you in a couple of months. :DOGE

Seriously though, hopefully t7 ends up being a good fighter if it's not out yet, never really got into tekken games but they look like there's lots of space control and stuff. Seems like the skill ceiling is kinda high right? Anyways I'm playing inj2 and so far really liking it. I'm also hyped for mvci.