What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
u guise ever just play ranked hoping someone stops the monstrosity youve become in sfv? because youre so bored of being so gdlk, searching for an equal? me too. currently on a 60 streak waiting for one day my mexican knight in shining lag to slay the 60 won streak dragon sigh

Last edited:

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
u guise ever just play ranked hoping someone stops the monstrosity youve become in sfv? because youre so bored of being so gdlk, searching for an equal? me too. currently on a 60 streak waiting for one day my mexican knight in shining lag to slay the 60 won streak dragon sigh
That's pretty impressive to be honest.

I find it quite hard being consistent enough to keep grinding higher once you get to Diamond. It's so easy to get lagged out by scrubby platinum with a bad connection. Or just having a brief mental lapse, which easily costs you games in an unforgiving game like SFV. And once you're in diamond, one loss to a platinum erases like the last 5 platinums you beat lol.

How about you actually go to a tournament instead of swimming in that tiny pond there o' giant fish.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
That's pretty impressive to be honest.

I find it quite hard being consistent enough to keep grinding higher once you get to Diamond. It's so easy to get lagged out by scrubby platinum with a bad connection. Or just having a brief mental lapse, which easily costs you games in an unforgiving game like SFV. And once you're in diamond, one loss to a platinum erases like the last 5 platinums you beat lol.

been there done that lul thats like a lifetime ago for me man like ive aged 30 years in ultra diamond

im honestly jealous diamond/super dismond is the sweet spot for grinding its like 2pac said mo money mo problems really puts it in perspective cherish your diamond while you still can ah to be young and foolish lul

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
but i will say that while ranked isnt to improve understanding how to play the game you do experience growth mentally. i def dont get mad or feel pressure playing the game pretty much ever and this 60 streak over a few sessions is me still recovering from a loss of focus where i went down almost 2k.

not that points matter but lots of people seem to be secretly influenced emotionally by their points lul where they wont even play ranked for whatever reason

Last edited:

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
but i will say that while ranked isnt to improve understanding how to play the game you do experience growth mentally. i def dont get mad or feel pressure playing the game pretty much ever and this 60 streak over a few sessions is me still recovering from a loss of focus where i went down almost 2k.

not that points matter but lots of people seem to be secretly influenced emotionally by their points lul where they wont even play ranked for whatever reason
I do think people care about points a bit too much but some like myself just prefer running sets as opposed to playing random people 2 out of 3 with varying lag and downtime between matches. It was terrible when it was all one and run in the first few months of the games release though. Ranked is more enjoyable now than it was then.

NHDR

Noob
Motherfucking Capcom. I was waiting forever for that damn battle costume pack, then ended up caving in 2 months ago and bought them individually. This company just keeps finding ways to piss me off.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
it literally says, if you took the time to read the season 2 pass details instead of being upset which is too much to ask i know sorry, that the premium costumes come with the the characters in perfect English.

Yo shazzee the first 2 results of your name on yt bring up you getting bodied by f. Champ and an Alex player. Get out there and fix that ishhhh

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
damn i definitely just looked myself up too people im like 100-2 against are posting themseleves getting a few games off me already i must be gdlk

im now charging for autographs

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Whew i didnt miss the Ed beta and of course he has his stupid hair in every costume. Idk how i feel about him getting a different input scheme. At least i already changed my buttons so holds will be easy anyways.

Everyone make sure to notice the steve fox influence. @Cut Shred

Side Note: has everyone tried GG rev 2 yet? Training mode blows SFV's out the water. Nevermind Urien wishes he had the options in that game. Everyone should check it out.

Last edited:
Whew i didnt miss the Ed beta and of course he has his stupid hair in every costume. Idk how i feel about him getting a different input scheme. At least i already changed my buttons so holds will be easy anyways.

Everyone make sure to notice the steve nash influence. @Cut Shred

Side Note: has everyone tried GG rev 2 yet? Training mode blows SFV's out the water. Nevermind Urien wishes he had the options in that game. Everyone should check it out.
Not a fan of the hair hanging either. Hope he's fun though and it seems like it. Haven't played gg but honestly I think I have my hands full with SFV and injustice 2.