What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Listen guys group up for a second around the team leader of this thread, the best Guile America has ever seen. It's time for the talk. If you don't have anyone in mind for the Injustice 2 thread beta giveaway that Crimson Shadow is hosting, I'd like to remind you about yours truly.

Everyone has heard of my Ranking up in ranked program where I get you to Platinum for $100/Juri Dlc costumes yes? Well I'm proud to announce that, in this once in a lifetime opportunity, my prestigious program is $0 yes $0 provided you cast one vote for me in the Beta giveaway thread to unlock all the secrets of SFV.

So, who's ready to live the good life and join platinum? Think about it. You can reach me through Myles if you have any questions

No idea what this platinum bump thing is unless it's playing my account or something, that's not what I want. I recommended you.

I want sets and I want honest, none-smartass advice. I don't mean sugar coat and be polite, we all know that's an impossibility for you anyway, but just straight up advice, not hidden behind sarcasm and smart-assery.

Kthx.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Listen guys group up for a second around the team leader of this thread, the best Guile America has ever seen. It's time for the talk. If you don't have anyone in mind for the Injustice 2 thread beta giveaway that Crimson Shadow is hosting, I'd like to remind you about yours truly.

Everyone has heard of my Ranking up in ranked program where I get you to Platinum for $100/Juri Dlc costumes yes? Well I'm proud to announce that, in this once in a lifetime opportunity, my prestigious program is $0 yes $0 provided you cast one vote for me in the Beta giveaway thread to unlock all the secrets of SFV.

So, who's ready to live the good life and join platinum? Think about it. You can reach me through Myles if you have any questions
Stop prop fishing skrub ahh dub. Best guile?? Where your results offline at?? Hmmmmmmmmm I saw u get bodied by a gold player brehhh

freerf245

11 11 11 11
lk = -5
mk = -2
hk = +1
ex = +6

You must respect the ex whirlwind shot in the corner even with roll. Midscreen ex whirlwind~roll is 0 on block or - depending on how many of the tornadoes hit. HK whirlwind shot always has a huge gap when cancelled into that every character can jump out or press a button. You only really need to react to HK whirlwind shots and respect ex wws in the corner. Everything else is fake.
But I see high level players respect him after the mk and even lk version all the time. Here is an example:
@1:16 but it is done multiple times during the set. I know the opponent is Sim who has shit defensive options but I see it against any character. I'll find more examples of other characters if you want me too. I just don't know why they would respect rashid so much if it really is so negative. Is it because he has good buttons that they just cannot challenge?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
No idea what this platinum bump thing is unless it's playing my account or something, that's not what I want. I recommended you.

I want sets and I want honest, none-smartass advice. I don't mean sugar coat and be polite, we all know that's an impossibility for you anyway, but just straight up advice, not hidden behind sarcasm and smart-assery.

Kthx.
Sure. Let's start next week any day you're ready. Thanks.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Interesting.

How about you worry about staying on topic than bribing people.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Interesting.

How about you worry about staying on topic than bribing people.
Lol storms I'm being sarcastic it's a joke. None of that post is real and I've helped anyone for free in this thread all the time and through private messages.

I'm only reminding people that the beta thread exists for those who've known me for the year long ride in this thread and want to help in a fun, less beggy sounding way than it is

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Lol storms I'm being sarcastic it's a joke. None of that post is real and I've helped anyone for free in this thread all the time and through private messages.

I'm only reminding people that the beta thread exists for those who've known me for the year long ride in this thread and want to help in a fun, less beggy sounding way
You're so full of shit. You'd look better if you just owned up to it.

Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC. BTW I'm NOT being sarcastic.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
But I see high level players respect him after the mk and even lk version all the time. Here is an example:
@1:16 but it is done multiple times during the set. I know the opponent is Sim who has shit defensive options but I see it against any character. I'll find more examples of other characters if you want me too. I just don't know why they would respect rashid so much if it really is so negative. Is it because he has good buttons that they just cannot challenge?
In that situation there was a max range cr.mk cancelled into lk wws so the wws hit much later. It was probably 0 or + in that situation, so rashids buttons actually are better in that range. She was probably worried about cr.hp or whiffing her faster normals. All the frame data i posted assumes point blank.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
If you want to main her then main her, tiers should not dictate your opinion of who to use.
I know, but I wasn't aware if this game had tier list gaps like MKX, where bottom tier literally has maybe 1 or 2 specific winning mu's and that's it.
Never played SF so it's gonna be a steep learning curve and I didn't want to make that twice as difficult by learning a really bad character too, you know what I mean?

I know, but I wasn't aware if this game had tier list gaps like MKX, where bottom tier literally has maybe 1 or 2 specific winning mu's and that's it.
Never played SF so it's gonna be a steep learning curve and I didn't want to make that twice as difficult by learning a really bad character too, you know what I mean?
Nah it's nothing like that. There are bad matchups but it's usually more bad by character design matchups so the top tiers in this game don't 7/3 and 6/4 the cast. The tiers are more compressed overall as well.

Last edited:
@EntropicByDesign

After a hp dp xx trigger akuma gets to hk demon flip as a safe jump. You can either whiff the punch out of flip and block a 3 frame ex dp or demon out of it to catch anyone not holding up on wakeup. You can also fireball at the right time so that any non invincible wakeup or jump gets hit and keeps them grounded for a full combo.

And Balrog.
Also if someone knows the setup you can use hp fireballs to make them whiff and demon after. Demon and fireballs hit frame one so armor or Nash's reversal won't work. Fireballs still work vs backroll but demon doesn't so only use it in corner or when you visually confirm no backtech you got time.

Last edited: