What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Unfortunately I just couldn't get into this game and ended up uninstalling it. Was really hoping I would like it, after WB gave us PC players the ol' Hot Carl, but it's just not appealing to me. Here's hoping Injustice 2 makes a speedy entrance!
Sorry to hear that bro, but in the end it was all practice. You just un-installed what I consider one of the best fighting games ever. Can't believe how much fun this game is. But to each his own bro.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Does anyone want to play tonight? Im at work now but tonight ill be on and i play birdo. My cfn is bdizzlez. Ill post back here once i get home from work

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Just didn't click with any of the characters, and I guess I'm just too used to Netherrealm's fight mechanics.
I'm more used to SF's mechanics, but I prefer MKX to SFV as well. I think I can help simplify your character selection though.

Why pick...

Cammy - Immediacy, priority, closing skills, and misdirection
Necalli - Power, pressure, defense, and a powered up state
Ken - Pushback Hands, Running, the best special in the game, and versatility
Ryu - Best Defense, Midrange King, great normals, and versatility
Birdie - Good at both zoning and anti-zoning, power, and great normals
Bison - (charge) Great pressure, best V Trigger, best normals, limited defense
Chun Li - Best pokes, best pressure, great normals, limited moves
FANG - Great zoning, most elusive, best V skill, great mobility, great V trigger
Nash - Best from 3/4 screen, safe specials, specials that combo into more specials, best super

I'm more used to SF's mechanics, but I prefer MKX to SFV as well. I think I can help simplify your character selection though.

Why pick...

FANG - Great zoning, most elusive, best V skill, great mobility, great V trigger
Nash - Best from 3/4 screen, safe specials, specials that combo into more specials, best super

why pick mika -

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Why pick...

why pick .....
Laura- big damage

great pokes...

amazing pressure...

and a sweet neutral..

DUH!!!

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Don't know what's worse, the game in its infinite wisdom, deeming it more than fair to match me against a gold tier player just about to break top 100 while I was still a bronze, or the fact that the motherfucker wasn't punished for disconnecting when I actually beat his bitch ass.

I really think CFN should reveal your opponent's home address.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I don't understand how quickly people disconnect. As soon as that KO comes out, it's yanked. It's beyond standing up and walking over to your router. It's like the cable is wrapped around their legs and they kick once they lose.

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I like how I use a V-reversal to escape the situation only to get grabbed out of it and thrown back into the same situation...