What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
V-reversal and ex dash;I don't know how SonicFox ever has V-trigger let alone CA using F.A.N.G

People are constantly in your face at plus and if your blocking then they're throwing you and if you challenge grabs your getting full combo punished, don't let anyone touch you ever in this game

Well I am sorry but you guys make no sense and have no business.

Should I tag @UltraDavid to educate you all? Just stop.
what about what now? if this is about whether cammy is good, yes, cammy is good. if it's about whether she plays like in usf4, yeah, same gameplan. she's a bit better on the ground and a bit worse in the air, but she still wants to get in and mix up with great hit confirms and damage and frame traps.

Guys sorry for asking again, I remember I used to be incredibly good at fighting games, especially sf2 and mk, but.... I must be the stupidest sf5 player right now because I can't do any super (critical art) that involves two qcf's. I mean I can't believe it myself Lol. Ryu's critical art is just fireball motion twice then any punch but I rarely get it. I know I've asked before but just to be clear, can you guys tell me at what point do you press a punch button when doing his super? Do you guys press the punch completely after the 2 motions? Do you guys press the punch in the middle of the second fireball motion? Do you do it fast? I can only do it slowly but I'm thinking that won't work in a match or into a combo? Thanks. Maybe my controller is faulty!

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Guys sorry for asking again, I remember I used to be incredibly good at fighting games, especially sf2 and mk, but.... I must be the stupidest sf5 player right now because I can't do any super (critical art) that involves two qcf's. I mean I can't believe it myself Lol. Ryu's critical art is just fireball motion twice then any punch but I rarely get it. I know I've asked before but just to be clear, can you guys tell me at what point do you press a punch button when doing his super? Do you guys press the punch completely after the 2 motions? Do you guys press the punch in the middle of the second fireball motion? Do you do it fast? I can only do it slowly but I'm thinking that won't work in a match or into a combo? Thanks. Maybe my controller is faulty!
All CA's are two qc motions into a punch or kick, except Zangief's since he has to do two 360 motions into the three punches (maybe it's just one punch, idk). You have to do it really fast but make sure you do the motions correctly, sometimes you can miss one of the inputs for trying to do everything fast.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
For critical arts and sf moves in general, I like to add an up forward to the motion because I find it helps me time the button press. So like Ryu's CA would be two fireball motions ending with an up + forward diagonal and punch. Maybe it's because I'm on stick and sometimes I don't always go all the way to forward, but I don't think this game penalizes you for pressing uf as my moves always come out. I rarely ever get a jump attack on accident either.

@ILuvFightGames

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Can someone explain what a "shimmy" is? I've been hearing that on stream at WB all the time but I can't figure out what they mean.

Where the hell do you get these gifs from?
EDIT: I want to send a Gief version to every person I beat lol

Last edited: