What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Anyone have a link to the s2 character picture people are making predictions about?

Also, I'll be on in an hour if anyone wants to shit on a day one Ken as I fail to hit confirm, CC follow-up and move forward fireball (I get teh Dee Pee and great sadness)

AKUMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So no more invisible wall for Mika's Whip apparently.

Wow.. that is.. I don't know the character amazingly well but not even being able to change direction feels oppressive. I can see the invisible wall thing, whether that's fair or not I don't know, but just removing that wouldn't kill her, as one whip would still have the corner carry to get you practically to a corner, so any follow up would be effective.. but not even being able to change direction seems kinda awful.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ok apparently balrog has no upper screw and chun can special cancel cr. lk, st. lk is 3 frames and Cammy's vreversal isnt a kd.

lul

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Karin Season 2 at PSX.
St.LK is +1 on block (good)
V Reversal sends them full screen (sure)
Air target combo (k)
Jab reset there but no 50/50 mixup (hmm)

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Very hype. Looking fwd to the final balance changes. The frame disadvantage on ia legs is celebration worthy alone.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Unless in Mika's case i dont want to see just constant nerfs but so far they've covered some solid ground. I want to see what universal game changes they have in mind. let me know when the patch notes drop myles

That throw change is a big buff to any character that excels in neutral
shhh quiet down buddy