What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
ITT: Shazzy trying to talk about scrubs when he can't beat scrubs. :p

Also, I find it funny Guile's AAs are not consistent and too slow when I constantly catch ISDD flash kicking the fuck out of everyone right after throwing a boom on the regular.
I thought we already went through the phase of disproving anti airs are impossible with several players doing it in many matches with a variety of characters. Off the top of my head the three I'd give a free pass to are Bison, Vega, and of course Mika players.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ITT: Shazzy trying to talk about scrubs when he can't beat scrubs. :p

Also, I find it funny Guile's AAs are not consistent and too slow when I constantly catch ISDD flash kicking the fuck out of everyone right after throwing a boom on the regular.
jumping, that's literally one of of the most predictable avenues of offense after throwing a boom . you're telling me that a top player understands this and is prepared to antiair at will?

no way lul. I bet if I went to training mode and set the cpu to do telegraphed jump ins i could antiair conistently too, huh? that's how context works, right?

why dont you ask him or chris g what he thinks about flashkick personally, because it's the opposite of what you're assuming. or even about jab aas. or wait none of those answers would validate your scrub opnions so don't lul.

Last edited:
jumping, that's literally one of of the most predictable avenues of offense after throwing a boom . you're telling me that a top player understands this and is prepared to antiair at will?

no way lul. I bet if I went to training mode and set the cpu to do telegraphed jump ins i could antiair conistently too, huh? that's how context works, right?

why dont you ask him or chris g what he thinks about flashkick personally, because it's the opposite of what you're assuming. or even about jab aas. or wait none of those answers would validate your scrub opnions so don't lul.
dude literally two weeks ago you posted a video in this thread about How you could "easily" AA a ken/cammy ex divekick on reaction without even trying(using guile) And how anyone who couldn't is trash. Now look at you, bitching like a bronze tier bitches about throws being op. Make up your mind man.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
dude literally two weeks ago you posted a video in this thread about How you could "easily" AA a ken/cammy ex divekick on reaction without even trying And how anyone who couldn't is trash. Now look at you, bitching like a bronze tier bitches about throws being op. Make up your mind man.
reacting to antiair = wanting no trades on my flashkick and cr. fierce ?

and you wonder why i cant take you seriously. gold-tier reading comprehension, there.

reacting to antiair = wanting no trades on my flashkick and cr. fierce ?

and you wonder why i cant take you seriously. gold-tier reading comprehension, there.
it only trades if you time it wrong scrub. Get your head out of your barely platinum ass and learn how to anti air. Scrub.

Scrub.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
it only trades if you time it wrong scrub. Get your head out of your barely platinum ass and learn how to anti air. Scrub.
no shit? spacing, hitbox, hurtbox, priority aren't all factors too? thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to pass that along to Chris G and ISDD too

I wish i could be as godlike as gold ryu and necalli players with my antiair jab timing after all my random sweep whiffs lul

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
my bad guys i guess i forgot when you have 360 degree hitbox aa jab force field the only thing you need to worry about is "timing" being the relevant thing to consider when using antiairs

this is exactly why jab aa defense force are 99% scrubs that of course coincidentally play these characters

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Urien is going to force me to learn a charge character. I've never gotten a handle on it but dammit this will be when I do.

my bad guys i guess i forgot when you have 360 degree hitbox aa jab force field the only thing you need to worry about is "timing" being the relevant thing to consider when using antiairs

this is exactly why jab aa defense force are 99% scrubs that of course coincidentally play these characters
i would've suggested you work on all those things, but you're kind of a scrub, scrub. So just work on timing it for now. You can worry about other things later, when you're good at the game, scrub. It's ok maybe when you can get ultra plat, or diamond you'll be able to anti air. Till then just practice hard! Scrub.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
lul fl bumdown's brain defense mechanism to cope with being soapbar is showing again

anyways the concept of antiairing isnt the problem. if you can't aa with dp or other buttons on reaction and resort to jab all the time you still are trash. it's trading with certain jump ins randomly and more so cr. fierce that's dumb

lul fl bumdown's brain defense mechanism to cope with being soapbar is showing again

anyways the concept of antiairing isnt the problem. if you can't aa with dp or other buttons on reaction and resort to jab all the time you still are trash. it's trading with certain jump ins randomly and more so cr. fierce that's dumb
you can just say defense mechanism. Brain defense mechanism makes you sound stupid, or "scrubbish" if you will, at least grammatically and possibly biologically.

Edit: also pretty sure we went over the fact that the reason most ryus/necallis use jab aa a lot isn't because it's easier(even though it is) it's because the setup is more valuable than the 80 dmg extra from a dp. Super scrub.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Assumption? I'm only going by what I see when I watch him play. I haven't seen him trade with it very much whenever I watch him play. Way to assume I'm assuming.

And until you can actually beat me in sets, please refrain from calling me a scrub, because you can't exactly talk shit about someone and call them a scrub when they went ahead and blew your back out.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
you can just say defense mechanism. Brain defense mechanism makes you sound stupid, or "scrubbish" if you will, at least grammatically and possibly biologically.

Edit: also pretty sure we went over the fact that the reason most ryus/necallis use jab aa a lot isn't because it's easier(even though it is) it's because the setup is more valuable than the 80 dmg extra from a dp. Super scrub.
Ya keep telling yourself that. Your sick crossunder > MP setups or sweep or whatever everytime are prob all the rage with the ultra silvers.

Assumption? I'm only going by what I see when I watch him play. I haven't seen him trade with it very much whenever I watch him play. Way to assume I'm assuming.

And until you can actually beat me in sets, please refrain from calling me a scrub, because you can't exactly talk shit about someone and call them a scrub when they went ahead and blew your back out.
"I only go by what I see, not what I know or experience myself. But I'm totally not assuming things bro"

"Too bad our connection is unplayable"

1 month later

"Bro I bodied you stay free" lul

I didn't call you a scrub, an Evo Champion indirectly did, and I agree.

Last edited:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Ya keep telling yourself that. Your sick crossunder > MP setups or sweep or whatever everytime are prob all the rage with the ultra silvers.

"I only go by what I see, not what I know or experience myself. But I'm totally not assuming things bro"

1 month later

Cool, you used an opinion of a good player to "validate" and say what you think of my play without actually directly saying it. You're very, very clever, bro. :rolleyes:

I said nothing about our matches at all until you started trying to troll and shit talk me shortly after playing that set with me, after pretty much having never said a word to me in these forums. Funny how you try this dumb bullshit and basically act like you're sweet shit in this forum because you can put up short videos of you doing whatever.

It's actually pretty annoying, considering right after the matches, I brushed everything off completely and was never actually going to talk shit about them, and you've just been throwing shade the entire time ever since.

And you wanna use the opinions of good players to make your argument? Valle, a RASHID and JURI user, has *gasp* the same opinion I do on AA jabs. See how easy it is to namedrop to validate shit? Stop, dude.

Now it makes sense why people get tired of you. Much shitpost. Wow.

1 month later

I actually prefer cross under jab into cr lk cr lp lets me start the combo with a low and can confirm into a hp dp or cr mp xx hadoken to stay safe. Also sets up multiple tick throw opportunities and shimmys. St mp into st mp is a good frame trap there but I like the extra options. Gotta mix it up though so it's usable, as is st jab or b hk.

Also another cool one I've been messing around with if I can get people to start teching is dash under back dash st hp xx trigger/CA. Pretty funny.

Last edited:

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !

1 month later

That's always been in SF lmfao...

You can DP it and Delay tech.. Why are you complaining about anti airs lol?

And what's this about him being "indirectly aimed at" what was the quote? and by who lol
Jumping is straight up a privilege not a right.. You have no reason to be jumping unless you're 100% sure they are throwing a fireball or a really Slow recovery normal like Ken's RH etc.

Complaining about jab anti airs is like basically saying "I have zero ground game and can't play footsies"

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
This thread has, like, 10 regulars at best, and yet there's always some argument going on. lol.
Stick around. We got some wonderful trolls in here. I think they're some of TYM's finest who have now taken up to polluting a non NRS game.