What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
fuck you dawg. I'll share mika but if you touch my fucking hwoarang you're dead. Jk, it's all about that king life. Hwoarang gonna be pocket, maybe.
As if you had a choice in sharing Mika. I'm ALLOWING you to experience her glory.

And if Baek was in I wouldn't be touching his hot headed disciple.

Does Karin's QCF/QCB+punch go through fireballs?
qcb+p goes over fireballs(only in the middle of the animation, she can get hit by them during startup or right before she hits you)

qcb+pp the ex one is fully invincible

qcf+p her v trigger rekkas don't go through projectiles, but theoretically you could use the flip or slide Enders to go over/under.

Qcf+k her command dash has a couple of frames that low profile(not sure exactly what she can go under), and qcf+Kk is fully projectile invincible and upper body invincible.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
what a surprise JJ plays another big burly dude with no swag. Also how could you possibly main gief, and hate on someone who mains King/armor King. King is what gief wishes he could be.
Woah. You not about diss my dude Jack like that. He's a big robot which is dope. Tekken cast is like 90% dope.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I think Capcom are leading the way with this new pay-to-lose dlc model
Guile: upper-mid tier
Alex: lower-mid tier
Balrog: lower-mid tier
Ibuki: low tier
Juri: probably lower-mid tier

I think it all relates to their ultra conservative approach to DLC and character adjustments due to CPT. They want to make sure they don't ruin the tour by unleashing some broken DLC that flubs the results of one event, resulting in a free invite for somebody that didn't earn it.

I think Urien will be decent though. He seems to actually have some zoning and some really good buttons, which should keep him competitive in a lot of matchups. This is all speculation of course.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Guile: upper-mid tier
Alex: lower-mid tier
Balrog: lower-mid tier
Ibuki: low tier
Juri: probably lower-mid tier

I think it all relates to their ultra conservative approach to DLC and character adjustments due to CPT. They want to make sure they don't ruin the tour by unleashing some broken DLC that flubs the results of one event, resulting in a free invite for somebody that didn't earn it.

I think Urien will be decent though. He seems to actually have some zoning and some really good buttons, which should keep him competitive in a lot of matchups. This is all speculation of course.
I don't play the game as of now but I agree, he looks really solid.

CrazyFingers

Like a setup character that gets a combo from grab into super for about half your health, is PRETTY good in my eyes. AND having good grounded buttons? Solid zoning and his V-Skill turns his charge moves into body projectiles which is fantastic. He will most likely be the strongest out of the DLC so far from what I've seen.

CrazyFingers

WAIT! I just realized, I didn't hear Urien yell crush OR kill in the breakdown...what did you do capcom? WHAT DID YOU DO?!