What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
People I play with often want to switch. Thanks for the games. It's a million degrees in my room and the Karin spanking was only making it worse. Had to dip.
I like to think we're more than "people who just play with each other" Let's play again soon bestie

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
what up shazzlings today it is with a heavy heart that i'd like to expose our dear friend qwark's hidey, the only other person who i told in this very thread about my top secret nash reset he dare perform on me here

dont worry u guise, i gave him the azz beating of his life which i will not show out of his respect for his family. hail shazzy

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
GGS man, my day 2 Gief is def not ready lol. Man that banana just shut down gief so hard had no idea what to do lol. I could not get my SPD's to come out that last set was so frustrating gonna stick with gief for a while though I think he is super fun.
Lol at least you can do those spds lol. Vs balrog im pretty sure you can spd like everything he does lol its cheeks. Its looking good though. Vs banana you gotta read it lol and jump or like cc if i do it too close lol. You can like walk up v skill but idk if thats a good idea or not lol.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Lol at least you can do those spds lol. Vs balrog im pretty sure you can spd like everything he does lol its cheeks. Its looking good though. Vs banana you gotta read it lol and jump or like cc if i do it too close lol. You can like walk up v skill but idk if thats a good idea or not lol.
Yeah our first set they were coming out good but after that I get kept getting S.LP most the time. You knew how to deal with spd gimmicks well with nj's and back dashes which was very cool cuz it helped me try to mix it up with instant air spd which are pretty tough. Walk up v.Skill was what I was thinking but I am half dead by that time and scary to take risks and you was on point with AA so hard to jump over nanna, your Birdie is on point man.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Yeah our first set they were coming out good but after that I get kept getting S.LP most the time. You knew how to deal with spd gimmicks well with nj's and back dashes which was very cool cuz it helped me try to mix it up with instant air spd which are pretty tough. Walk up v.Skill was what I was thinking but I am half dead by that time and scary to take risks and you was on point with AA so hard to jump over nanna, your Birdie is on point man.
Lol thanks. Yeah v skill i think is ok. Just after that it feels like you gotta read dash cmnd grab to get your v skill. Maybe idk lol. I just know back off banana and play feetsies

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Lol thanks. Yeah v skill i think is ok. Just after that it feels like you gotta read dash cmnd grab to get your v skill. Maybe idk lol. I just know back off banana and play feetsies
I have not explored his v.skill but on block it seems like you to make a read but on hit its pretty nice damage. Damn that banana!!!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Been playing this since release and i seriou

Yeah man GGs, sry for swapping to Nash, just wasnt getting anywhere with Ibuki lol
It is all good I didnt mind I needed the XP vs nash as gief it was a lot of fun. Once I get my SPD's down better I will be able to put up a better fight.

V frames says m. Dash punch and h. Dash punch are -6,-7 respectfully. Idk if you should ever use it outside of combos but yeah lol
pretty sure that's only from point blank, I haven't really been testing it but I haven't gotten a clean punish on them with anything other than a 4 frame move. I'll have to try it out later tonight.

I think your best option is to wait birdie out if he manages to get a Banana peel out, he is just waiting for you to do something so he can punish. Try to stand at the max range of his sweep or MK when he has the banana out. You have to try and be patient because Birdie seems to get a lot of damage from the opponent being impatient or reckless.