What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
what up shazzlings today it is with a heavy heart that i'd like to expose our dear friend qwark's hidey, the only other person who i told in this very thread about my top secret nash reset he dare perform on me here

dont worry u guise, i gave him the azz beating of his life which i will not show out of his respect for his family. hail shazzy
not me

is apprentice

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I think your best option is to wait birdie out if he manages to get a Banana peel out, he is just waiting for you to do something so he can punish. Try to stand at the max range of his sweep or MK when he has the banana out. You have to try and be patient because Birdie seems to get a lot of damage from the opponent being impatient or reckless.
Thanks for the info, I only got 1 ft3 with his birdie and I was basically just trying out everything cuz I knew the banana was gonna be a prob. I just tried everything thing I could do and how I thought he might react to it trying to find options. Yeah pretty much you just gotta wait it out and pick and choose your openings. My gief is beyond weak ATM but I never played a grappler in any fighting game so I am still learning quite a bit.

Gief is super fun though and really enjoying learning a grappler's playstyle. I know I could just pick my Nash and get more wins but that's not what I care about gief is making me better all around and helping me think outside the box.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
It all comes dow tp price. How much we talking here? And what if you've already unlocked 3 -6?
More FM that I don't have to spend, lol

I don't even have any of the DLC characters since I haven't and won't grind any game mode for FM

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Not my problem scrubs i already have all the colors :cool:

see my fight money-funded-all-colors- costumes juri at ceo this year pce

Thanks for the info, I only got 1 ft3 with his birdie and I was basically just trying out everything cuz I knew the banana was gonna be a prob. I just tried everything thing I could do and how I thought he might react to it trying to find options. Yeah pretty much you just gotta wait it out and pick and choose your openings. My gief is beyond weak ATM but I never played a grappler in any fighting game so I am still learning quite a bit.

Gief is super fun though and really enjoying learning a grappler's playstyle. I know I could just pick my Nash and get more wins but that's not what I care about gief is making me better all around and helping me think outside the box.
Yeah its great that you are trying different things as you are gaining the information on what your opponent does. With Gief I feel that there are a lot of little things you have to learn for each opponent whereas some of them can run general gamesplans so conditioning is very crucial. Even if you use more characters, your experience with Gief will make you better at reading people and conditioning in general.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Yeah its great that you are trying different things as you are gaining the information on what your opponent does. With Gief I feel that there are a lot of little things you have to learn for each opponent whereas some of them can run general gamesplans so conditioning is very crucial. Even if you use more characters, your experience with Gief will make you better at reading people and conditioning in general.
Yup pretty much agree %100 I don't get to play much due to work so its a slow process. Like I have yet to play against a R. Mika in my whole time playing the game and maybe 1 ken as odd as that is lol.

@buyacushun has a good Mika, if you want the matchup exp. If you just play casual matches I think you will end up fighting against Ryu and Nash most of the time. (Well in my experience anyway)

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Nash and Chun-Li have two of the best neutrals in the game and even they don't seem to be able to contain R.Mika. I can't even imagine M.Bison vs her; the second it's his turn to attack she'll just V-reversal him back into a vortex