What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Ya, but I don't like Cushun's attiude to things in general and from my own talks with the guy. So I guess I was a powder keg waiting to go off at another one of his passive aggressive, ignorant comments and his constant need for me to validate him or whatever.

Basically I'd rather not bother.
eh, I can understand that. Sometimes personalities don't mesh well. I haven't had a bad experience with him yet though, he at the very least he always either has a point or some reasoning and either tries to back it up with information or asks for new input to adjust his comments. I respect that on a forum where mainly people just say something and then say nuh uh when you respond with an argument.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Winners bracket
RZR|Fuudo (R. Mika) vs. MOV (Chun-Li)
Yukadon (Nash) vs. RZR|Infiltration (Nash)

Losers bracket
HM|Eita (Ken) vs. LI Joe (Nash)
HM|Go1 (Chun-Li) vs. AW|Nemo (Vega)

Winners bracket
RZR|Fuudo (R. Mika) vs. MOV (Chun-Li)
Yukadon (Nash) vs. RZR|Infiltration (Nash)

Losers bracket
HM|Eita (Ken) vs. LI Joe (Nash)
HM|Go1 (Chun-Li) vs. AW|Nemo (Vega)
no top tier Necalli in that top 8. And only one ken(although tbh not the Ken I expected). Was kinda sad to see Xian go down but my boy Nemo repping that top tier vega.

Sajam and Chen are doing commentating for Twitch.
Mike and Seth are doing ESPN commentary.

Ya it's weird.
The whole ESPN thing is weird.
ah. I didn't realize itd be different commentary for the different uh.... platforms(is that the word I'm looking for?). My bad.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
eh, I can understand that. Sometimes personalities don't mesh well. I haven't had a bad experience with him yet though, he at the very least he always either has a point or some reasoning and either tries to back it up with information or asks for new input to adjust his comments. I respect that on a forum where mainly people just say something and then say nuh uh when you respond with an argument.
Which is why I don't actively care to continue keeping up arguments with him, he's harmless. The other day he tried to butt in about some laggy set I had with someone in the EU and like there was this serious wall of text trying to convince me over something he had no idea was the EU guy just taking the piss and it's like... really? I didn't even read it, I just moved on with my life.

And then today with butting in the Gief stuff, straws and camel's back etc

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Ya, but I don't like Cushun's attiude to things in general and from my own talks with the guy. So I guess I was a powder keg waiting to go off at another one of his passive aggressive, ignorant comments and his constant need for me to validate him or whatever.

Basically I'd rather not bother.
My dude. What attitude? When have I ever needed your validation?

All I said about the EU guy was you were torrenting while playing online. And the rashid thing was a joke. IIRC Fuudo (a mika main) won and I was hype and having a little fun. Talk about jokes but then it's impossible that's what I'm doing.

Again with the emotional statements and bold claims. And I don't even know what it's even from. But if you're done then so be it I'm done with you.

Aramonde

Noob
Was watching the tournament with a friend and man this was awesome. Tokido vs Daigo was godlike, seeing Gief and Rashid players get far was cool and LI Joe's match at the end was super hype! Such a good day of Street Fighter.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
He was in winners until he met Infiltration then he lost to a mexican player called Jesus Moreno

http://evo2016.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/sfv_n113.html

He was interviewed as well and said he felt Ibuki was low tier (5:46) and a work in progress which basically means everyones on the same page about her

Yeah, his predictions also came through about, Eita, MOV and Infiltration.

Ibuki is pretty damn hard to use indeed, i'm still canceling normals into kunai reload thinking tsumuji will come up sometimes, lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I wanna know where I said Rashid was bad. I know I said FANG was bad (cuz he is compared to everyone else AT THIS PRESENT TIME).

Shazzy, if you're gonna try and call people out, get your own facts straight lol.

Li Joe played absolutely amazing. Maybe a little bit too cautious but can't blame. Better safe then sorry to win Evo.
With that amount of pressure to win, and nerves, players just tend to play more conservatively. Even Eita was playing much more conservative than usual. This is amazing though, so glad I'm able to watch this!