What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Two streams. I can't keep up with all the hype. Tokido went to losers. Itazan still in it. Top 8 is going to be crazy. ESPN is in for one hell of a ride.

The chat's reaction to valle coaching snake was hilarious. "Only I can coach (RTSD face)"

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Did not see the match. I fell asleep.

Who said they were incomplete?
fang needs buffs - myles, cusuhn, im sure there's more if i looked in this thread. zangief- you, myles, anyone that makes a tier list, rashid- downplayed by you and cushun jusr a few hours ago, thtb, youphemism, probably add fl rushdown somewhere in here etc constant throwaway lines like "these characters are not worth it play blah blah"

your problems are not your character's. None of you play on the level they do but act like you understand the meta, and it makes me cringe. just play your characters, enjoy your lowtier like itabashi, or move on. no one cares.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
how about cushun, still nothing to say?
Wtf?

fang needs buffs - myles, cusuhn,
Lol, so him having to work harder than most of the cast (probably only Zangief, Rashid and Alex, have it harder) and me saying he still is very effective even listing out his pros somehow means I don't think he can make top 16? Try again please. I already asked you to think through your posts.

The biggest buff I've actually talked about is his poison doing more. That and a some hitbox/hurtbox changes on things like his sweep.

rashid- downplayed by you and cushun
Quote me where I downplayed Rashid.

You keep talking as if your important and it makes me cringe.

fang needs buffs - myles, cusuhn, im sure there's more if i looked in this thread. zangief- you, myles, anyone that makes a tier list, rashid- downplayed by you and cushun jusr a few hours ago, thtb, youphemism, probably add fl rushdown sonwhere in here etc

your problems are not your character's
So if a character needs buffs or changes it means that they are incomplete?
So according to your logic, when Capcom Cup finishes and there is the update which will contain changes etc.
That would mean that every character affected is incomplete.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Oh well, it was a good run for Rashid. Maybe he'll get top 8 someday :(.

We still have Gief and FANG hype though. And America Hype with Wong.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
So if a character needs buffs or changes it means that they are incomplete?
So according to your logic, when Capcom Cup finishes and there is the update which will contain changes etc.
That would mean that every character affected is incomplete.

Wtf?

Lol, so him having to work harder than most of the cast (probably only Zangief, Rashid and Alex, have it harder) and me saying he still is very effective even listing out his pros somehow means I don't think he can make top 16? Try again please. I already asked you to think through your posts.

The biggest buff I've actually talked about is his poison doing more. That and a some hitbox/hurtbox changes on things like his sweep.

How do you still not get what I'm saying? To put it bluntly, the last guys that need to weigh in on buffs/nerfs are 100% you guys. Myles is the worst offender obviously but you all share the same mindset of " I think I know what I'm actually talking about when it comes to x." And you most likely do not. Get some perspective

Also yes if you think a character needs changes then that character would literally be by definition considered incomplete to you.

Look it's the definition "complete" right here for you :

Complete: adjective

1. having all the necessary or appropriate parts.

How do you still not get what I'm saying? To put it bluntly, the last guys that need to weigh in on buffs/nerfs are 100% you guys. Myles is the worst offender obviously but you all share the same mindset of " I think I know what I'm actually talking about when it comes to x." And you most likely do not. Get some perspective.
while Myles is a tool I'm kinda curious who you think are the low tiers in sfv if you're not thinking fang/rashid/gief. Imo they're the easy consensus bottom 3, with gief being below the other two. They're fully playable because the game is fairly well balanced, but if ANY characters are going to get buffed it should be them.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I've said many times that some characters are bad but they can never be that 'bad' in this game because of how free you are on defense and how random the neutral can be.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
How do you still not get what I'm saying? To put it bluntly, the last guys that need to weigh in on buffs/nerfs are 100% you guys. Myles is the worst offender obviously but you all share the same mindset of " I think I know what I'm actually talking about when it comes to x." And you most likely do not. Get some perspective

Also yes if you think a character needs changes then that character would be by definition considered incomplete to you. Literally.
Lol forum cop shazzy. Can't figure out what you're talking about so you default to "you guys can't talk about it". Or that's what you're actually talking about which is dumb.

If capcom decides to sill allow F.A.N.G. Sweep to miss when it hits, I'll be upset but I'm not about to be saying Capcom should listen to me.

I'm on a forum for discussing a game I like. If I feel my character could use a change and someone wants to talk about it I'll do that. Talking about the game helps enhance my knowledge about it. Like when I started talking to @FL Rushdown about the vega F.A.N.G. I learned some things that will help me fight Vega.

But no, guess I should just talk about how cool pros are and post videos of my being a rad player online that no one asked for.

Still waiting on that quote about me downplaying rashid.

So are we dropping the fact you also tried to say I said F.A.N.G. couldn't place? Cause me thinking a character could use some changes doesn't mean they can't win. But I guess you wouldn't know about assuming things.

When are you going to start thinking through your posts?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yukadon(Nash) sends Tokido to losers! Huge upset!
Not really, Yukadon is the most technical Nash and definitely second best after Infil.
Wtf?

Alex doesn't have it harder.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Not really, Yukadon is the most technical Nash and definitely second best after Infil.

Alex doesn't have it harder.
Idk much about Alex. I just included him because he's slow and uses command grab mixups. Mind explaining why you think it's easier for Alex to fight in SFV than F.A.N.G.?