What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I agree but the Evo staff I bet will want to keep it safe especially with the top 8 being on ESPN.
I doubt it'll be these two newer guys. Actually I think mike was confirmed to be commentating top 8 Sunday. I know they wouldn't put someone like Zhi. But I can see Mike and David while ESPN has Chen on the floor.

Chat saying Justin is in and just beat Marn. That EG Twitter only said Momichi was out.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I LIED. WE GOT GUILE REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!!

Damn. Dieminion messed up that last match. Definitely could've played better. I hope this means we'll see more guile from him.

Last edited:
Heard that Justin Wong and Smug are out of the tournament. In addition, Momochi is eliminated as well (from Vicious), which if that's true, is crazy. So many killers.

Edit: Justin wong is still in

Last edited:
Btw, Begatbat B was the player who eliminated Momochi and Dieminion. I believe Nuckle Du was just taken out by Dakou.

Also, Justin is still in apparently, so scratch what I said earlier. Sako, Daigo vs. Tokido, and Infiltration will be coming up next. Don't miss this!

Last edited:
Sako should have gone with ibuki. His rusty Chun couldn't even ia legs.
I was surprised he didn't at least try her first, then go Chun li. Clearly infiltration has the Chun matchup on lock, would have liked to see Ibuki as well.

Update: Daigo's book sold out at Evo

Upcoming: Daigo vs. Tokido (holy crap, they were meditating for a good minute)