What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Just got bodied by bdizzles 10-4. Honestly, I'm tired of the low tier struggle with Laura. Can't wait for Ibuki. Please be broke my female ninja.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I don't think so lol. Cause once im kd its pretty much ggs lol. Unless i make a godlike read
Well, I've done some research and the majority think birdie 6-4. His normals outrange her and she can't really use fireball cause he can punish her almost any where on the screen, but you're just better so not gonna make any excuses. I jump hella too lol

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Well, I've done some research and the majority think birdie 6-4. His normals outrange her and she can't really use fireball cause he can punish her almost any where on the screen, but you're just better so not gonna make any excuses. I jump hella too lol
No way lol. Alot of my damage was gimmicking you out with revenger lol

Just got bodied by bdizzles 10-4. Honestly, I'm tired of the low tier struggle with Laura. Can't wait for Ibuki. Please be broke my female ninja.
fuck. That better be a joke. I can take it from miles he's a damn clown, but please don't cry about Laura. The character is FINE.

Edit, that matchup is also not 6-4. Birdie has an advantage at range but up close Laura's buttons can smother him pretty easily. its pretty even assuming the Laura has a strong enough ground game to get in.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
fuck. That better be a joke. I can take it from miles he's a damn clown, but please don't cry about Laura. The character is FINE.

Edit, that matchup is also not 6-4. Birdie has an advantage at range but up close Laura's buttons can smother him pretty easily. its pretty even assuming the Laura has a strong enough ground game to get in.
Ok then. Guess everyone on here isn't that friendly. Good day sir.

Ok then. Guess everyone on here isn't that friendly. Good day sir.
oh I'm friendly, I just dislike how people throw out matchup numbers without actually talking about the matchup. There's more to a matchup/tier list then whose buttons have longer range and whose anti air is better, there's a reason dhalism isn't super duper god tier.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
oh I'm friendly, I just dislike how people throw out matchup numbers without actually talking about the matchup. There's more to a matchup/tier list then whose buttons have longer range and whose anti air is better, there's a reason dhalism isn't super duper god tier.
Well, I'm going by what I've read on shoryuken and eventhubs. Almost all of the tier lists have her bottom three and I've stated several times that I'm a scrub. I'm not delusional like some on here. No offense, but if you don't main either Birdiie or Laura, it's hard for me to believe anything you're saying. I can see the mu both ways though. From what I've read, the slight majority have it in Birdie's favor. Biddlez is much better than me so I'm not basing the mu on what I think.

Well, I'm going by what I've read on shoryuken and eventhubs. Almost all of the tier lists have her bottom three and I've stated several times that I'm a scrub. I'm not delusional like some on here. No offense, but if you don't main either Birdiie or Laura, it's hard for me to believe anything you're saying. I can see the mu both ways though. From what I've read, the slight majority have it in Birdie's favor. Biddlez is much better than me so I'm not basing the mu on what I think.
event hubs also has 5 characters ranked above Ryu, and dhalism in the top 5, and guile at number 3 I wouldn't trust what they say.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
event hubs also has 5 characters ranked above Ryu and dhalism in the top 5, and guile at number 3 I wouldn't trust what they say.
Tier lists are opinions anyway. I just play who I like and the only character I like right now is Laura. Don't care if she's bottom or not. I could tier whore like Shazzy then claim I'm better than everyone, but I wouldn't be having fun then.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You have said Necalli and Ken are mid tier. That alone means you have 0 credibility, a lack of understanding of how to play SFV and that you may not even own a copy of the game

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
hey @Rip Torn what's the low down on rashid canceling into his projectile type of pressure? And is there any other gimmicks i'm getting hokeydoked by here. Try to ignore my garbage play btw i know just about nothing when im fighting rashid

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
You have said Necalli and Ken are mid tier. That alone means you have 0 credibility, a lack of understanding of how to play SFV and that you may not even own a copy of the game
Combofiend said Ken is the best plus he was a top player at one time so I'll take his word over some random on Tym saying otherwise.